6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
35 thousand euros bro wth

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, deadstock, Deleted member 67581 and 1 other person
Test cycle, neck training for a year or two, gain 50 pounds, take oral minoxidil two weeks prior to the sleep apnea test. Then you’ll get a free bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Paul7 and TechnoBoss
Jeez that's a lot of money. Imagine spending all of that and somehow he botches it? And then he gets you with the "We need to do a revision" trick aka he gets you to spend another 30k.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Jeez that's a lot of money. Imagine spending all of that and somehow he botches it? And then he gets you with the "We need to do a revision" trick aka he gets you to spend another 30k.
Honestly, this may sound crazy but threatening actual suicide or murder saying if he botches it, might be a good way to avoid risk even more. He’ll be extra careful and dilligent

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
Honestly, this may sound crazy but threatening actual suicide or murder saying if he botches it, might be a good way to avoid risk even more. He’ll be extra careful and dilligent
Thats minda what I’m going for when I get orbital defimpression. I’ll tell him I’m gonna go and slit my throat in a playground full of kids if he doesnt do his job right

You prob live in Jewnited states

There’s a good chance he’d reject your case straight away and ban you from his clinic if you ever said something like that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 53670, ascension and 3 others
There’s a good chance he’d reject your case straight away and ban you from his clinic if you ever said something like that
Why? It worked for my cousin’s rhino. She threatened ‘If you make me look uncanny, I’ll kill myself’ and wallahi her nosejob doesnt even look like one. It looks like she never went under the knife and its her real nose. She ascended hard

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Why? It worked for my cousin’s rhino. She threatened ‘If you make me look uncanny, I’ll kill myself’ and wallahi her nosejob doesnt even look like one. It looks like she never went under the knife and its her real nose. She ascended hard
Because threatening to suicide if you don’t like the result = mentally unstable, and 35k is not worth the headaches a mentally unstable patient can cause you.

He can damage your reputation even if he’s in the wrong, make you sped money on lawyers, and a long etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, geenk worg and Timmy
Because threatening to suicide if you don’t like the result = mentally unstable, and 35k is not worth the headaches a mentally unstable patient can cause you.

He can damage your reputation even if he’s in the wrong, make you sped money on lawyers, and a long etc.
if you have to manipulate them to do a good job then maybe you should seek another surgeon lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy

fuck sake, how can I know anybody who can fix my shitty eye shallowness? I need a guarantee bro…. if I get botched it’ll be a shitty permanent scar I’ll literally have to murder the doc then kill myself

In most cases this kind of endeavor will send you to mental hospital

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy