Manager stopped talking to me

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Banned
I brought how she looked like the type of black girl to only date white guys and I was right I also said she probably only dated black thugs but she denied it. She stopped saying hello to me and asking me how I’m doing she used to text me 24/7 but I’m not sure why she’s upset. Last thing I said was asking why she bought cheap shit from SHEIN

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Darkeningstar, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
I also shitted on her movie and music taste but I have hella sisters so being nice to woman isn’t really a thing for me we fight all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Welp… this is kinda awkward

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I brought how she looked like the type of black girl to only date white guys and I was right I also said she probably only dated black thugs but she denied it. She stopped saying hello to me and asking me how I’m doing she used to text me 24/7 but I’m not sure why she’s upset. Last thing I said was asking why she bought cheap shit from SHEIN
I wouldn’t talk to you either to be honest. Sounds like anything I’ll say to you you’ll just shit on it. Give a nigga like me these chances, I won’t fumble like this faggot.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
did you want to bang her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wouldn’t talk to you either to be honest. Sounds like anything I’ll say to you you’ll just shit on it. Give a nigga like me these chances, I won’t fumble like this faggot.
I mean dude, do you not have siblings? It’s friendly banter, like I was obviously smiling and laughing while saying these things, my aim is not to be a people pleaser, which I would say is more of a faggot move

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked