Manchild is a literal JIDF (Does trolling for Israel)

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
@Manchild is very pro-Israel, but claims to be a MUSLIM from Cuba, yet Cuba has basicly a nonexistent muslim population. According to wikipedia the amount of muslims in Cuba is LESS THAN 0.1% of the population, but color me surprised, we have a self-proclaimed BBC addict and Israel loving muslim in there.

Cuba is known to be very closed off society, and not everyone has access to the internet, as it is one of the last communist nations on earth. According to most recent statistics, 39% of the population has access to the internet and because of the limited bandwith most of the access is in areas where it can be collectively used, such as in libraries or schools. Has he really locked himself up in the school library and is browsing Looksmax.org and posting stuff about BBCs all day long?

''Because of limited bandwidth, authorities give preference to developing internet infrastructure in locations where the Internet can be accessed on a collective basis, such as in work places, schools, and research centers, where many people have access to the same computers or network.''
Funny GIF

Now this guy throws some occasional shit on Israel to mask who he truly is, but he has also had some slips where he calls himself gypsy jew, and says he ''never pays for nothing''. Recently he called criticizing Israel schizophrenic. I'm not going to go through any more of his post history as the point has been made. He's putting up a very low effort troll while serving his military service as a internet troll posting about BBCs and Israel, so I'm going to make a low effort post too.

@mizzy @yeeyeeslayer @john2 @Baldingman1998 @MaghrebGator @Gengar @Perfection @Corleone @FutureSlayer @Biggdink @efidescontinuado @Ohwell 3.0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin, buflek, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 20 others
I think he's a Cuban American, as in born and raised in America or at least thats what I always assumed cuz his English is good and most users here are from the US

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Trilogy, Lethbridge and 2 others
He has visited the middle east. He has ties to that shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and BigBiceps
I'm sorry for your IQ If you believed he's actually muslim

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Roquefort, Trilogy and 5 others
He is Cuban American I thought he said he lived in the States.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
He is a Cuban refugee from the Castro times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 18522
Aka worse than a roach

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 18522
JFL at believing anything a "user" claims of himself in this trash hole

I don't even believe that FunkyFlamingo is that boy of the photos or that ConfusedBolivian is Bolivian

A "6'2 Bolivian". Yeah right, and what will be next? A Gypsy who has finished high school or something?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Gengar, Roquefort and 10 others

I don't even believe that FunkyFlamingo is that boy of the photos or that ConfusedBolivian is Bolivian
everyone laps here

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Hello @BigBiceps. Do you remember me? How is life

He has visited the middle east. He has ties to that shithole.
unlike you ali who gets beaten and molested by his uncles who have enslaved you to serve kebab in berlin, germany

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I think he's a Cuban American, as in born and raised in America or at least thats what I always assumed cuz his English is good and most users here are from India🇮🇳

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
I thought he was turkish and just pretending to br a latino

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
@Manchild is very pro-Israel, but claims to be a MUSLIM from Cuba, yet Cuba has basicly a nonexistent muslim population. According to wikipedia the amount of muslims in Cuba is LESS THAN 0.1% of the population, but color me surprised, we have a self-proclaimed BBC addict and Israel loving muslim in there.

Cuba is known to be very closed off society, and not everyone has access to the internet, as it is one of the last communist nations on earth. According to most recent statistics, 39% of the population has access to the internet and because of the limited bandwith most of the access is in areas where it can be collectively used, such as in libraries or schools. Has he really locked himself up in the school library and is browsing Looksmax.org and posting stuff about BBCs all day long?

''Because of limited bandwidth, authorities give preference to developing internet infrastructure in locations where the Internet can be accessed on a collective basis, such as in work places, schools, and research centers, where many people have access to the same computers or network.''
Funny GIF

Now this guy throws some occasional shit on Israel to mask who he truly is, but he has also had some slips where he calls himself gypsy jew, and says he ''never pays for nothing''. Recently he called criticizing Israel schizophrenic. I'm not going to go through any more of his post history as the point has been made. He's putting up a very low effort troll while serving his military service as a internet troll posting about BBCs and Israel, so I'm going to make a low effort post too.
View attachment 2712607

@mizzy @yeeyeeslayer @john2 @Baldingman1998 @MaghrebGator @Gengar @Perfection @Corleone @FutureSlayer @Biggdink @efidescontinuado @Ohwell 3.0
he has 25k+ posts on an incel forum and calls himself a communist yet claims to be some sort of slayer. anyone who believes that is true is extremely naive

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
everyone with 5 digits in their posts/rep is a larping retard who should be put down

high iq
also substract 4 inches from users height at this point
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

@BrendioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Hispaniggers LARPing as Muslims in suicide watch.

one of the few legit users

plus he offered me his sister when i came to his city

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
one of the few legit users

plus he offered me his sister when i came to his city

and you're known for your jewish connections.

case closed.

Latinx BBC

islam is the og religion for spics
Bulls that any white zoophile likes a lot. Fucking Europe is even being blacked by BBC. :chad:

Nah, nigga. Tartessos was the original spic culture.

Praise Moloch (in video game).

Yeah, you shouldn't take that guy seriously. He's an entry-level troll.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You don’t think he’s a Muslim 😂
That's not what I'm saying -- I'm saying he's trying to be edgy on purpose, to provoke a reaction. That's what trolls do. But entry-level trolls don't do a good job.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Another JIDF shill is @Sprinkles hes obviously a Jewish psy op plant to try to convince the people here to worship niggers instead of calling out the Rothschild bankers who promote usury.

Either that or he’s just a dumb ape from the streets of Chicago either one of these basically

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back