Mandatory castration of manlets

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I'm so done with manlets, every time I step outside and I see them I feel physically ill. Sometimes I ponder about why they're even allowed to exist. Surely humanity would benefit from breeding them out of the gene pool? The only reason for their existence to me seems to be for me to mog them. Mandatory castration of any manlet under 6'1 honestly seems rational in a situation like this? Not just because normal people don't wanna look at them, but also to stop anymore unnecessary suffering for the potential offspring of the few manlets who might actually find some self-hating women who'd be willing to have kids with them?

Height truly is law. :confused:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, lwlaiet060920, Mewton and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, mizzy, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Should apply to femlets aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, arcsquire, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Manlets are usually the result of tall chads banging every short stack femcel they see and not the result of manlets themselves breeding. A manlet is just a common genetic dead end from chad's mistakes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, mogre, lwlaiet060920 and 9 others
Actually cope. do you think height is only because of genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Manlets are usually the result of tall chads banging every short stack femcel they see and not the result of manlets themselves breeding. A manlet is just a common genetic dead end from chad's mistakes.
Honestly true, I think @andy9432 might be on to something regarding femlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and andy9432
Actually cope. do you think height is only because of genetics?
Absolutely, bs like calcium and hgh is a massive cope. If you're born to be say 5'7 no substance in the world will save you from becoming inferior. LL might be the only solution but you'd still be a cripple

• JFL
Honestly true, I think @andy9432 might be on to something regarding femlets
Manlets dont have a choice, they will die out, but as long as femlets continue to breed, manlets will exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, lwlaiet060920, Mewton and 5 others
Absolutely, bs like calcium and hgh is a massive cope. If you're born to be say 5'7 no substance in the world will save you from becoming inferior. LL might be the only solution but you'd still be a cripple
if this wasn't true there wouldn't be studies showing the contrary

• JFL
if this wasn't true there wouldn't be studies showing the contrary
Even if that is the case we have to be realistic, what are the chances of parents pumping hgh into their teens? It's over for manlets no matter what, castration is the only solution

• JFL
Even if that is the case we have to be realistic, what are the chances of parents pumping hgh into their teens? It's over for manlets no matter what, castration is the only solution
Enforce mandatory bone age scans and free HGH injections for children not meeting a minimum criteria, unironically would prevent suicides in the future

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, mogre, Jnumber01 and 2 others
Enforce mandatory bone age scans and free HGH injections for children not meeting a minimum criteria, unironically would prevent suicides in the future
Too expensive for society and very experimental. An easy cut of the sack with limited anesthesia like at the vet would be way more effective imo

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and User28823
height isnt determined by both parents idiot. height is a male sexual dimorphic trait, just like wide clavicles are. if youre father is 6"5 and youre mother is 4"10 youll most likely be 6"3+ 100%

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, germanlooks, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
I'm so done with manlets, every time I step outside and I see them I feel physically ill. Sometimes I ponder about why they're even allowed to exist. Surely humanity would benefit from breeding them out of the gene pool? The only reason for their existence to me seems to be for me to mog them. Mandatory castration of any manlet under 6'1 honestly seems rational in a situation like this? Not just because normal people don't wanna look at them, but also to stop anymore unnecessary suffering for the potential offspring of the few manlets who might actually find some self-hating women who'd be willing to have kids with them?

Why they won’t be having sex anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and DildoFaggins
Another dog shit thread on this useless forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, GunDevilHybrid, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and UndiagnosedSchizo

Why do you hate short men by the way?

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and aesthetic beauty
Manlets have better face

massive batman pfp coper

height isnt determined by both parents idiot. height is a male sexual dimorphic trait, just like wide clavicles are. if youre father is 6"5 and youre mother is 4"10 youll most likely be 6"3+ 100%
state of this fucking forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, Mewton and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Tbh i am 5 7 and when i go outside i dont feel short

• JFL
Reactions: mogre and futureashtray
Tbh i am 5 7 and when i go outside i dont feel short
Depends on where you live, might pass in curry nations. But if you ever step foot in Europe I’m taking your nuts right away

Giv

castrate the ones from 6’5 above too

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Retard. The mother’s genetics are around just as important

TikTokcel kys

honestly im a manlet and i agree with this thread. manlets should be exterminated, castrated, dont deserve to live

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, DildoFaggins and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Agreed i should be gassed alongside every orhee manlet

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
fuck you. because of this post i will make my goal to breed as many femlets as possible. i will have impact on national average height

Aren’t the height genetics of women more important? It seems like almost every tall guy has a mother with above average height

Nigga sounds like a foid