Manifest what you want in life

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
That's what you're doing when you pray to God, to Gandy, or whoever.. You're manifesting your wishes.. But all that matters is your willpower, manifest whatever you want and it will come true..

you want to be tall, ? manifest it
you want to lose/gain weight..? manifest it
you want to be attractive.. manifest it and you will earn the money you will need to pay for surgeries and treatments

whatever you want.. manifest it. remember what you want and tell yourself how badly you want it and by when you want it. every day.
you might think ''but how can this just happen randomly just because i thought so that's bullshit bro smh'' it's not
it's the willpower behind it. the stronger it is, the more you will rewire your entire system to make your dreams come true
you might be beyond puberty for example but if you manifest growth enough your body will grow itself. if you're not getting any results you're not being serious enough. get serious. do it every day. set deadlines. tell yourself why you want it. reassure yourself it's happening. nothing to lose.

ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, benchortable, MentalistKebab and 5 others
BRB manifesting myself to be an 8 PSL slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Heguldus, TheEndHasNoEnd and 14 others

ascend
no-excuse-for-guys-to-be-under-6ft-hit-the-2122779.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6873 and 7 others
It’s so rare to see LOA niggas on here

BRB manifesting myself to be an 8 PSL slayer
you're laughing.. but seriously, do it. it's not that you will turn into one overnight. you will rewire yourself to take action to become that 8psl slayer. you will earn the money to pay for the surgeries. you will start to live a healthier lifestyle that will make your skin glow and be healthier overall

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendant and Copeful
Just manifest bro you’ll be a slayer :feelsuhh:

0B778E23 4E18 4581 ADF5 3A8720FFE4D2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Zealot, Deleted member 6272 and 6 others
Jfl What’s next? Gonna Ask me to buy ur 8 psl subliminal :lul: 👌

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SexyMofo, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted
subliminals themselves don't do shit. it's you thinking they'll do shit that gets shit done. willpower. you want the shit. want it badly. you'll push yourself there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
JFL nigga you’re embarrassing yourself you probably frequent reddit don’t u

JFL nigga you’re embarrassing yourself you probably frequent reddit don’t u
the problem is you don't understand how it works. it won't magically give you the face you want. it'll boost your work ethic, it'll boost your motivation you will work hard for what you want and you'll be having exactly what you wanted before you realize.

the problem is you don't understand how it works. it won't magically give you the face you want. it'll boost your work ethic, it'll boost your motivation you will work hard for what you want and you'll be having exactly what you wanted before you realize.
Nigga that’s not how manifesting works

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Arkantos and Salludon
Might as well start reading tea leaves, tarot cards and ask tooth fairy + Santa Claus to fulfill your wishes.

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
Might as well start reading tea leaves, tarot cards and ask tooth fairy + Santa Claus to fulfill your wishes.
Don't know what a tea leaf is but ask whoever you want to ask, fictional or not. if you actually believe you're talking to them you'll actually make progress but my way of going at it is leaving that part out. ask yourself. it's about you. not about anyone else

today, i will be going to bed manifesting my desire. mine is to get taller. i'm 5'7''. my goal height is 6'4'', that's 9 inches. when i eat i will be manifesting my desire. i will remember what i want and think positively: i'm already growing. already getting there. it's already working. now please intensify it. make it work faster. make it work better. ask myself everyday. remember everyday

whether you join me manifesting what you want doesn't matter. in the end you will find your own path but there could have been a better one you slept on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Don't know what a tea leaf is but ask whoever you want to ask, fictional or not. if you actually believe you're talking to them you'll actually make progress but my way of going at it is leaving that part out. ask yourself. it's about you. not about anyone else
It was a joke dude. I think you watched too many youtube videos about law of attraction and manifesting. Its bs cope mate.
WIth methods like thess youre trying to convice yourself of something that never happened, just to pretend to act like it actually did. Tbh most of this shit sounds like another gay sect scientology bullcrap.

its so sad, it never even began for manifestcels

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendant
Inshallah my friend, inshallah.

yes bro i kiss the chico picture under my pillow every morning and night in order to manifest my looks and morph my face into francisco lachowski's

• +1
It was a joke dude. I think you watched too many youtube videos about law of attraction and manifesting. Its bs cope mate.
WIth methods like thess youre trying to convice yourself of something that never happened, just to pretend to act like it actually did. Tbh most of this shit sounds like another gay sect scientology bullcrap.
perhaps it does, but people really like to take things and associate them with other things, abuse them for money or for other things, quite lame, all that matters is the thing itself: manifest. just when you think you've lost your time, it's all over and was for nothing. it will be delivered

yes bro i kiss the chico picture under my pillow every morning and night in order to manifest my looks and morph my face into francisco lachowski's
kinda gay ngl

its so sad, it never even began for manifestcels
Its like religion tbh. Seems like when ppl are in suffering/need they turn themselves into spiritualistic BS, meanwhile when youre good looking, successful and so on, you couldnt care less about this crap or spend even 1 second thinking about this nonsense.

Its mostly when ppl are in a bad situation, that they start coping with MUH religion and MUH manifesting and whatnot. MUH lord and MUH savior etc.

Truth is, its part of human coping mechanism to not become mentally insane. (religion stuff etc.) Slaves, prisoners and ppl in bad situations start to believe in higher entities in order to cope with their suffering without offing themselves or becoming mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, W0KESTMOTHF and Vidyacoper
Its like religion tbh. Seems like when ppl are in suffering/need they turn themselves into spiritualistic BS, meanwhile when youre good looking, successful and so on, you couldnt care less about this crap.

Its mostly when ppl are in a bad situation, that they start coping with MUH religion and MUH manifesting and whatnot. MUH lord and MUH savior etc.

Truth is, its part of human coping barrier to not become mentally insane. (religion stuff etc.) Slaves, prisoners and ppl in bad situations start to believe in higher entities in order to cope with their suffering without offing themselves or becoming mentally ill.
pure facts

what do you have to lose ?
You should not had put BS things in your opening post.

I agree, on bashing dudes into motivation and so on for stuff like: being fat, not musclesmaxxing, or not stylemaxxing, or putting in plenty effort into skincare and lifestyle and grooming, and so on.

But you can't put height on the list. Adn for dudes with deformed or ugly faces, plenty times surgeons can't perform mirracles.

You should not had put BS things in your opening post.

I agree, on bashing dudes into motivation and so on for stuff like: being fat, not musclesmaxxing, or not stylemaxxing, or putting in plenty effort into skincare and lifestyle and grooming, and so on.

But you can't put height on the list. Adn for dudes with deformed or ugly faces, plenty times surgeons can't perform mirracles.
it works with height. stretch + manifest and you'll grow. about the faces idk but you will manifest cope

it works with height. stretch + manifest and you'll grow. about the faces idk but you will manifest cope
stretech for height gains, is a temporairy cope. You can't gain height that way. Maybe for like only 30 minutes orso with strechting can you add a little height, and then you back to normal height.
Going from bad posture to good Posture may "add height"; although it doesn't add height really but just make you stand straighter.

Only real way to grow height.
Is breaking you legs, and letting it regrow. Which ishell of a procedure, lastst years of recovery and running might be out of the option for long time

• +1
stretech for height gains, is a temporairy cope. You can't gain height that way. Maybe for like only 30 minutes orso with strechting can you add a little height, and then you back to normal height.
Going from bad posture to good Posture may "add height"; although it doesn't add height really but just make you stand straighter.

Only real way to grow height.
Is breaking you legs, and letting it regrow. Which ishell of a procedure, lastst years of recovery and running might be out of the option for long time
if your growth plates haven't closed you will have good results

The 3 6 9 rule manifesting is working for me. You also have to take action but manifesting that your actions will cause the desired end result

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
That's what you're doing when you pray to God, to Gandy, or whoever.. You're manifesting your wishes.. But all that matters is your willpower, manifest whatever you want and it will come true..

you want to lose/gain weight..? manifest it
you want to be attractive.. manifest it and you will earn the money you will need to pay for surgeries and treatments

whatever you want.. manifest it. remember what you want and tell yourself how badly you want it and by when you want it. every day.
you might think ''but how can this just happen randomly just because i thought so that's bullshit bro smh'' it's not
it's the willpower behind it. the stronger it is, the more you will rewire your entire system to make your dreams come true
you might be beyond puberty for example but if you manifest growth enough your body will grow itself. if you're not getting any results you're not being serious enough. get serious. do it every day. set deadlines. tell yourself why you want it. reassure yourself it's happening. nothing to lose.

ascend
Your ego will tell you "It's not possible, this is bullshit" IGNORE IT. You must believe deep down, repeat every day until it becomes a core belief and it will come when you least expect it.

• +1
Your ego will tell you "It's not possible, this is bullshit" IGNORE IT. You must believe deep down, repeat every day until it becomes a core belief and it will come when you least expect it.
Believe it, you have a bigger chance to achieve it. Fake it till you make it, and it has a higher chance of heppening.
BUT no garantees, you may or may not succeed. Gotta try obviously.

But that whole "the secret" or "Low aof attraction" is 50% cope and pseudo science and filled with hallf truths, andalot of unnecesairy time waists. Believe and know you could achieve you set goal, and make a plan. and go fucking apeshit at it. That's all the thing you need to do on the daily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Ascendant and Vidyacoper
Believe it, you have a bigger chance to achieve it. Fake it till you make it, and it has a higher chance of heppening.
BUT no garantees, you may or may not succeed. Gotta try obviously.

But that whole "the secret" or "Low aof attraction" is 50% cope and pseudo science and filled with hallf truths, andalot of unnecesairy time waists. Believe and know you could achieve you set goal, and make a plan. and go fucking apeshit at it. That's all the thing you need to do on the daily.

You: Googles "Law of attraction isn't real" *clicks some random article that you probably didn't read or skimmed through, goes to looksmax.me and posts the article. You feel good about yourself feeling you checkmated someone.

You: ...You feel good about yourself feeling you checkmated someone.
Please, don't make discussions about concepts/subject matters personal. It's not necesairy. Nor necesairy to see a discussion about a subject matter as a personal attack.

• +1