manifesters and subliminal users are dumb

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken

she's saying you can manifest physical changes through "the law of assumption".. yet she looks like that. why doesn't she look above mtb if it's actually as true as she says 😭 why doesn't she look like adriana lima?? dumb ass bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Gandy, ErbCel and 2 others

Sounds like you could benefit from this subliminal which manifests belief in subliminals

it had to be said

Sounds like you could benefit from this subliminal which manifests belief in subliminals

i actually just got zygo changes from listening to a couple subliminals 😍 this happened within 5 minutes actually

Attachments

• BD71FC9F-79DC-42C6-9F50-187E40860A85.jpeg
    BD71FC9F-79DC-42C6-9F50-187E40860A85.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 9BA8924E-B628-48C6-8115-4958B60B2F21.jpeg
    9BA8924E-B628-48C6-8115-4958B60B2F21.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, AsGoodAsItGets and OnlyWs
i tried to manifest a 10 inch cock and another 8 inches of vertical height, still waiting

Not saying it's not retarded but the tangentially related idea of astral projection was important enough for the U.S. army to look into it via highly classified operations during the cold war for over a decade. I have just as little interest in it as anyone else here who thinks it's BS but it makes you think.

IM MANIFESTING!!!!
Friends Job GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Not saying it's not retarded but the tangentially related idea of astral projection was important enough for the U.S. army to look into it via highly classified operations during the cold war for over a decade. I have just as little interest in it as anyone else here who thinks it's BS but it makes you think.
i think manifestation works to a certain extent but it has to be within reason. like for myself i think manifesting my bimax to turn out the way i want and for myself to become mogger is realistic. but if you think your physical features are just going to change from listening to an audio you are retarded. astral projection is quite different from this btw

she's saying you can manifest physical changes through "the law of assumption".. yet she looks like that. why doesn't she look above mtb if it's actually as true as she says 😭 why doesn't she look like adriana lima?? dumb ass bitch

This is witchcraft.

This is witchcraft.
witches can shapeshift. if she was a real witch she would choose to be a sexy succubus. but she is an overweight mid tier becky

They're actively coping. I see it as a desperate attempt of the weak-willed to achieve grand dreams and aspirations without putting an increment of hard work in to achieve the goals.

They're actively coping. I see it as a desperate attempt of the weak-willed to achieve grand dreams and aspirations without putting an increment of hard work in to achieve the goals.
Damn so I won’t become a millionaire

true. this is good for us blackpilled people though because we will actually ascend while they have mind orgasms trying to make their nose smalled