Manila is the most downbad city for men

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
This feels like my spiritual home, I have never seen so many downbad niggas they should just build a heartbreak hotel here.

So far I seen SEA niggas, and note ALL of these were MTN or above in SEA, singing while driving the cab, while bartending, busking on the street, and doing it really deep style:

Boyz 2 men- End of the road
Enrique - Hero
Shallow
Somebody you love

And loads more but I forgot.

Are they just in their feels cos JBW subhumans and LTN steal all the women with their $30k salaries, while Filipinos work 18hrs a day for $10??

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Tabula Rasa, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
I haven't been to Manila. I don't like Filipino women. But it seems a cheap destination so I consider visiting there next year when I go to Japan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Lefty Rankin
Thrilla in Manilla

I haven't been to Manila. I don't like Filipino women. But it seems a cheap destination so I consider visiting there next year when I go to Japan.
I'm here for work, basically putting out a fire.

Tonight I am going to karaoke with the team.

They r all crazy intrigued as to why I am single, might blackpill them and tell them it's cos I'm bottom 2% subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm here for work, basically putting out a fire.

Tonight I am going to karaoke with the team.

They r all crazy intrigued as to why I am single, might blackpill them and tell them it's cos I'm bottom 2% subhuman.
I have met some Filipinos who work here as nurses and cleaners. A lot of emigrant Filipinos seem to work in a low wage jobs like those.

JBW is also quite strong in Manila but I'm not interested in that.

Do you still work in finance?

They are 5'3 average height, 90 pounds . Of course they are incel

How about you show some humility to your Filipino brothers you lil shitskin? Filipino women are 4'9 on average and focus on the inside

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Skywalker
I have met some Filipinos who work here as nurses and cleaners. A lot of emigrant Filipinos seem to work in a low wage jobs like those.

JBW is also quite strong in Manila but I'm not interested in that.

Do you still work in finance?
Yeah still in finance bhai

They are 5'3 average height, 90 pounds . Of course they are incel

How about you show some humility to your Filipino brothers you lil shitskin? Filipino women are 4'9 on average and focus on the inside
How am I not being humble to my Filipinos brothers??

I am literally relating to them and how down bad they are

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
don't they run scams on geomaxxers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
Didn't they wonder about your mental asylum adventure?
Why would they? Not like me or my boss told them i was sectioned for nearly 3m

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
don't they run scams on geomaxxers
They do but I'm not in that area - let's see how incelcon manila goes and see how badly @AlexBrown84 gets scammed by some Filipina stacylite

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
will i be able to slay there

and have you seen what your co workers wives look like? are they looksmatched or hot?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Are they just in their feels cos JBW subhumans and LTN steal all the women with their $30k salaries, while Filipinos work 18hrs a day for $10??
exactly

focus on the inside
what?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • JFL
They are very caring about your heart and how you are as a human unlike Balkanoid shitskins

That’s why so many fat old white men go and marry there. And why these Filipina accept them (they don’t judge a person’s exterior too harsh ). They’re very family orientated

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Woah

Attachments

• IMG_9860.jpeg
    IMG_9860.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84