Manipulation tactics women use and how to combat it

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
1. Not responding/taking long to respond
A lof of people think this is a tactic but the honest truth is, if a girl takes long to respond shes either
- not that interested in you
- texting like 30 other guys and probably not the kinda girl you would wanna date anyways
Anything besides that is cope.

example:
IMG 5914

How to respond: simply stop talking to her, once you stop giving her attention she might hit you back up if she has some feelings for you but dont count on it. If she doesnt hit u up she never liked u

2. Acting emotional for attention
When she acts emotional, quiet suddenly for attention
example:
IMG 5912

How to respond: try to resolve the issue but if shes still acting dramatic just say shit like “ok” or “oh” (like i did in the pic)

3. Acting dry
This is also not a “manipulation tactic” if she acts dry shes just not into you. Cut the convo and she might hit you up

4. leaving you on read
If a girl leaves you on read shes not into you. Stop messaging her

Pretty much the question you need to constantly ask yourself is “if she found me attractive would she do this?” If its no stop texting her and stroking her ego even more just ignore her or delete her contact

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, ManletBlackcel, aBetterMii and 11 others
rare sighting of a .org user giving actual advice???

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Boldandbeautiful, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
So, tip number 1: Be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
1. Not responding/taking long to respond
A lof of people think this is a tactic but the honest truth is, if a girl takes long to respond shes either
- not that interested in you
- texting like 30 other guys and probably not the kinda girl you would wanna date anyways
Anything besides that is cope.

example:View attachment 2310220

How to respond: simply stop talking to her, once you stop giving her attention she might hit you back up if she has some feelings for you but dont count on it. If she doesnt hit u up she never liked u

2. Acting emotional for attention
When she acts emotional, quiet suddenly for attention
example: View attachment 2310216

How to respond: try to resolve the issue but if shes still acting dramatic just say shit like “ok” or “oh” (like i did in the pic)

3. Acting dry
This is also not a “manipulation tactic” if she acts dry shes just not into you. Cut the convo and she might hit you up

4. leaving you on read
If a girl leaves you on read shes not into you. Stop messaging her

Pretty much the question you need to constantly ask yourself is “if she found me attractive would she do this?” If its no stop texting her and stroking her ego even more just ignore her or delete her contact

Essentially can be summed as know your worth and have a strong self esteem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Redpill manlet cope: how not to keep your gf as it is

1. Non sustainable
2. Failed relationsjips
But hey a slay is a slay right?

Y’all have parents in over 20 years of marriage and instead of asking them for advice on what makes a relationship stable and long lasting, you turn to advice from balding bloated gymcelled gurus on ‘minipulation’ taxtics JFL. This is some Amnesia manchild shit

Unironically over for anyone unironcially thinking this will sustain any relationship with a non mentally Ill girl . They will block you and find someone that isn’t a complete sore autist that needs redpill guru tactics to keep a girl

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
@ReadBooksEveryday did you read the thread? This ist Not about gfs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and ReadBooksEveryday
she did everything on this list.....

How long is too long to respond in your opinion tbh

Y’all have parents in over 20 years of marriage and instead of asking them for advice on what makes a relationship stable and long lasting, you turn to advice from balding bloated gymcelled gurus on ‘minipulation’ taxtics JFL.
My parents are literally just both GL, that's their key to marriage they are about as different personality wise as two people can be.

OP wb manipulation tactics MEN should use

Make that thread I’m curious to see ur input

How long is too long to respond in your opinion tbh
If a girl takes longer than like 10 minutes to reapond each time she prolly not into u. But even 10 mins is high assuming shes on her phone 24:7

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 30552
Redpill manlet cope: how not to keep your gf as it is

1. Non sustainable
2. Failed relationsjips
But hey a slay is a slay right?

Y’all have parents in over 20 years of marriage and instead of asking them for advice on what makes a relationship stable and long lasting, you turn to advice from balding bloated gymcelled gurus on ‘minipulation’ taxtics JFL. This is some Amnesia manchild shit

Unironically over for anyone unironcially thinking this will sustain any relationship with a non mentally Ill girl . They will block you and find someone that isn’t a complete sore autist that needs redpill guru tactics to keep a girl
If u actual read the thread for more than 2 seconds before going on your autism sperg i was kinda just making fun of people who think certain things are manipulation tactics. Also this isnt tactics to keep a girl, its just signs ur wasting ur time and shes not into u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ReadBooksEveryday
If a girl takes longer than like 10 minutes to reapond each time she prolly not into u. But even 10 mins is high assuming shes on her phone 24:7
u think? even if im taking time to respond, if she does the same she's not interested.. idk bro. I don't think that's always the case

If you have to put in any effort she does not like you.

How long do you usually take to text

u think? even if im taking time to respond, if she does the same she's not interested.. idk bro. I don't think that's always the case
it could be so she doesnt come off as desperate. However, if you respond fast and she still is responding slow then shes prolly not interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
How long do you usually take to text
i just respond when i see the message i dont do the cringe "wait 5 minutes" usually im busy doing something anyways (job, sports, gaming, movie) so responding can be more of a struggle