Manipulation Techniques

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I personally never used any of this because I'm not NT enough to do anything but maybe you are. I learnt all this ny reading a few books about psychology.

SCARED KITTEN METHOD: This involves opening up to your victim while explaining how you're improving yourself. Make them feel bad for you but make them think they're the only person you're opening up to.

PLAYING ON INSECURITIES: Targeting your victim's sense of shame. Ex: your victim dealt with selfish parents, so you start calling your victim selfish themselves.

TRIANGULATION: You make your victim focus their attention on the supposed threat of another person. You report back falsehoods about what others say about that person, so they don't focus on yourself.

LOVE SNIPING: Rather than love bombing, you can hit them with precise bursts of love. Have regular conversations with them, then suddenly hit them with a huge compliment. You can repeat this numerous times.

MIRRORING: Copy the facial expressions, gestures, vocal inflections, opinions, and attitudes of the other person during a social interaction.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, TechnoBoss, framemoggerr and 9 others
This is the kind of thread title that doesn't look good when a judge is revising your search history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, One Rep Max, somewheredying1 and 8 others
MIRRORING: Copy the facial expressions, gestures, vocal inflections, opinions, and attitudes of the other person during a social interaction.
I do this a lot, but I am socially inept so...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I personally never used any of this because I'm not NT enough to do anything but maybe you are. I learnt all this ny reading a few books about psychology.

SCARED KITTEN METHOD: This involves opening up to your victim while explaining how you're improving yourself. Make them feel bad for you but make them think they're the only person you're opening up to.

PLAYING ON INSECURITIES: Targeting your victim's sense of shame. Ex: your victim dealt with selfish parents, so you start calling your victim selfish themselves.

TRIANGULATION: You make your victim focus their attention on the supposed threat of another person. You report back falsehoods about what others say about that person, so they don't focus on yourself.

LOVE SNIPING: Rather than love bombing, you can hit them with precise bursts of love. Have regular conversations with them, then suddenly hit them with a huge compliment. You can repeat this numerous times.

cringe as fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and lastamericanvirgin
That'll just make them think yes they were selfish and not their exes therefore they will go and apologise to their exes for acting "selfish" and theyll get back together

what is this bullshit

Go manipulate some bitches bro :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
This is the kind of thread title that doesn't look good when a judge is revising your search history
Fr this is just pure evil. Op should die if he doesn't change His ways and turn to Jesus.

That'll just make them think yes they were selfish and not their exes therefore they will go and apologise to their exes for acting "selfish" and theyll get back together

what is this bullshit
People never self admit. Rule 101

• Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
This guys a troll he is a liar like op anyway and I have a witness he tried to lie to us. Ignore this fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
manipulate people is cool but you need to do it for the right reason

(school and work)

mostly school cause at work i dont want to interract with any of my faggcel collegue

Bookmarked

I would have a bit to write about it but I don't because I know what I would be up against.