Manlet BBC with body halo 2000likes on Tinder

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My favorite YouTuber🥰🥰🥰

Great pictures

More proof that OLD is all smoke and mirrors, cherrypicking, and not fully representative of one's IRL sex appeal or desirability.

This guy would look nothing like those hand-selected, carefully picked photos just walking by normally in even a tank top.

OLD is just where everybody frauds, and since most people are ugly or plain, they go on there to LARP as being hot when they aren't.

And sometimes it works -- two relatively meh people are okay IRL with what they see despite the obvious frauding tactics prior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, grimy and klamus
BLACKS ARE KINGS

• WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Just be a Tyronelet theory

More proof that OLD is all smoke and mirrors, cherrypicking, and not fully representative of one's IRL sex appeal or desirability.

This guy would look nothing like those hand-selected, carefully picked photos just walking by normally in even a tank top.

OLD is just where everybody frauds, and since most people are ugly or plain, they go on there to LARP as being hot when they aren't.

And sometimes it works -- two relatively meh people are okay IRL with what they see despite the obvious frauding tactics prior.
“Meh irl” you’re saying this like FitX is a giga frauding MTN lol

t.
HE T SE

It's not the slam dunk like how this guy is trying to flex it to be, especially if you live abroad like this dude judging from the spanish dms. I had a profile at the 9,999+ cap while I was in SEA before I got b&, my current at 4k and I'm not chad.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and alriodai
It's not the slam dunk like how this guy is trying to flex it to be, especially if you live abroad like this dude judging from the spanish dms. I had a profile at the 9,999+ cap while I was in SEA before I got b&, my current at 4k and I'm not chad.

View attachment 2551584
actually believe you
dude is probably swiping all overseas
bought tinder gold or wtv
plus is it a flex if the pictures doesn't look exactly like him? the motion video of him he looks like a rounded framelet frauder and in the pictures he looks like a tyrone

Lmao he has top 10% face for blacks.

Also he was a national track athlete. So he def has top 1% of athletic genetics. Every single one of those niggers in the finals race would mog you to oblivion.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
wait till they know his height