• Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Autismcel and 7 others
Water is wet, every 5cm the suicide rate lowers by 9%

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Klaas Vaaker, borntosuffer and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, borntosuffer, Autismcel and 4 others
If you have the balls to kys then you have the balls to get leg lengthening first

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Bomber517, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
If you have the balls to kys then you have the balls to get leg lengthening first
Not everyone has $100k on the table, sometimes its better to end it. Also he was turbomanlet so there was no point

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BeanletMogger
Not everyone has $100k on the table, sometimes its better to end it. Also he was turbomanlet so there was no point
I just think that if you deem something is worth ending your life over then you may as well try your hardest to remedy it. It was his life so he could do whatever he wanted, and I don't blame him, but I just think it's stupid to kys before trying everything.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I just think that if you deem something is worth ending your life over then you may as well try your hardest to remedy it. It was his life so he could do whatever he wanted, and I don't blame him, but I just think it's stupid to kys before trying everything.
Brutal reality but yes he should’ve tried something. Funny how kids used to save up to get bikes or a gaming console, now they have to save up 6 figures in order to get their legs broken in 2.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, boss8055 and BeanletMogger
it's that plus the beta frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, murdah and BeanletMogger
Brutal reality but yes he should’ve tried something. Funny how kids used to save up to get bikes or a gaming console, now they have to save up 6 figures in order to get their legs broken in 2.
Get looks or die tryin' :blackpill:

• +1
Heightism is worse than racism
No one kills themselves due to racism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, boss8055, borntosuffer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, borntosuffer and slavicpsycho
Mirin how nobody in the comments are bluepilled idiots saying ‘he should’ve been confident! Height doesnt matter’. But I am so sorry for bro…. Attending your friends funeral when he isnt an elderly is brutal..
@John Doe Manletism is even worse than cancer :(

• +1
Mirin how nobody in the comments are bluepilled idiots saying ‘he should’ve been confident! Height doesnt matter’. But I am so sorry for bro…. Attending your friends funeral when he isnt an elderly is brutal..
This reddit forum is actually blackpilled, they used bp lingo

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, boss8055, capitulation and 4 others
This is some uncomfortable shit. It’s disgusting to me how people in the comments are trying to commiserate with his passing, while he was alive the guy was experiencing actual Life of Hell (shoutout to Oreo Man) by most likely those same people or people alike.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Bomber517, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
That sub is basically the last bastion of blackpill on Reddit jfl. Every other incel sub was nuked by trannies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Timmy and murdah
Women did this

• +1
Women did this
5’2 is death tier anywhere in the world, even when it comes to neanderthals, 5’2 is manlet during the Stone Age.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and Bomber517
IMG 3613 @Bomber517

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Brutal

• +1