Manlet destroys 6'6 muscular chad in basketball (LifeFuel for Manlets)

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken

HEART OVER HEIGHT!

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Damn the prof took him to school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
>someone who's dedicated a large part of their life to a hobby beats someone who hasn't
amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, DidntRead, ldar = cope and 2 others
1 vs 1 doesn't matter. It will always side the loser manlet that practices his handles 10 hours per day by himself. My school had a couple of these. Meanwhile, Chad is on the actual team dominating because he's tall and is fucking the hotter girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 275, DidntRead and 7 others
The 6’6 man the same training and the result won’t be the same.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3299
>someone who's dedicated a large part of their life to a hobby beats someone who hasn't
amazing
If anything its pretty shamefull how the big guy got a couple of scores on him even tho he hasnt dedicated a big pat of his life to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
R.I.P Manlets!

Wtf was this idiot doing with his clearly broken handles, was trying to be a gentleman to make it fair?

Wtf was this idiot doing with his clearly broken handles, was trying to be a gentleman to make it fair?
Probably tbh. I'm sure he could have just done this the whole 1v1 but that wouldn't be fair
Shaq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and DidntRead
I can do this in football

still would rather be the guy that fucks stacies

1 vs 1 doesn't matter. It will always side the loser manlet that practices his handles 10 hours per day by himself. My school had a couple of these. Meanwhile, Chad is on the actual team dominating because he's tall and is fucking the hotter girl.
If ur losing 1 on 1 to a manlet who doesn’t even get playing time on the team or didn’t even make it..you’re not “dominating” anything during the games

guy that plays a lot of basketball beats guy that does not play a lot of basketball.

Anyone with above 6'2 with a little bit of skill can beat him easily

Back him down and bully him to the basket
Or just shot right over him( he can't block you)