Manlet gets mogged to death by Will Poulter

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
80EE1C0A E2CD 4519 957A 50FD930252FB


Holy mother of manlets. Look at how brutally mogged that gnome is. It looks like someone photoshopped him into the picture. How does he cope? What was going through his mind when he took the photo? How can someone be so brutally mogged?



banderas.gif
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member and 2 others
Event though I am of the opinion that face>height I still have to admit that not even a chad face could have saved him from the mog. He is even shorter than the girl absolutely brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14192 and 1 other person
Event though I am of the opinion that face>height I still have to admit that not even a chad face could have saved him front he mog. He is even shorter than the girl absolutely brutal
Will is 6’2 so dude looks at least a foot shorter maybe more, absolutely brutal being around 5’2
 
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Tusseleif and Deleted member 14192

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
35
shandingo
shandingo
Gajjo
Replies
12
Views
63
Gajjo
Gajjo
Bars
Replies
0
Views
45
Bars
Bars
highcheekbones
Replies
3
Views
45
killuacel
killuacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top