Manlet Hate

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
It's like everyone agree that we can mock them to suicide for just being manlet.

You cannot mock fat people, cannot be racist or anything but everyone feel completely okay to bash manlets. What's the reason behind ? Even decent, sane people doing this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Bitch, Mateusz74 and 10 others
this guy is right and it's actually quite sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, nidus, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
why is it OK for women to say, 'Oh you’re five feet on dating sites, you should be dead'"
Women in general have said it on dating sites. You think I'm making that shit up. Everywhere I go I get the same fucking smirk with the biting lip.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, metagross, nidus and 8 others
why is it OK for women to say, 'Oh you’re five feet on dating sites, you should be dead'"
Women in general have said it on dating sites. You think I'm making that shit up. Everywhere I go I get the same fucking smirk with the biting lip.
really really sad damnn. whatever he does, any achievement will be bashed like "shut up shorty"

• +1
Reactions: metagross

2qeadadsa

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
because no one likes manlets, it's over boyos :feelsrope:

look at this, what's the relation with his height ? damn

• Ugh..
Reactions: cumbutamoren
The reason why it's acceptable is in the word "man". If women faced the same discrimination based on height it would be socially unacceptable. Also fat shaming and racism is seen as ok as long as it only affects men.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Bitch, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I want to hug a manlet

We are apes that live in a concrete jungle, it's never a wonder that we want to kill off anyone who is weaker than us.