Manlet problems

fromthegrime

fromthegrime

Iron
I 17m have serious height insecurity,im 5’5 without shoes and my dad is 5’9 and my mom is 5’2, in my first year of junior high i was 5’0,i then grew to 5’3 my 7th grade year, and now here i stay at 5’5 from freshman to the start of senior year.I am trying to stretch and do milk+honey method idk if its bs but im desperate and i want to know if there is another way or method that doesnt involve hgh or anything that will mess up my hormones in the future,i am also in wrestling and i feel small compared to others and would rather be in a bigger weight class while being taller.Please help i hate that there are middle schoolers taller than me!

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
all you can do is eat shit ton of meat with fats when you eat a meal get 200 to 300g meat literally any meat and drink something sugary with it, don't eat any carbs they will bloat you and make you fat if you eat only meat there is no way you get fat and aromatase that fat. aim for 3 to 4 meals everyday. if money is a concern get organ meat like heart or liver they are dirt cheap.

• +1
Reactions: fromthegrime
prolly won't grow anymore focus on face

scared from hgh at 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and gravlek
scared from hgh at 5'5
Im not sure if i should take that if im in a sport and im 17 so wont hgh mess up my hormones once i hop off?i need to do more research but im hoping to find a natural method to at least reach 5’8/5’9 and be at least average

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
Get on hgh bro, unironically you might actually have a chance to get a doc to work with you

Im not sure if i should take that if im in a sport and im 17 so wont hgh mess up my hormones once i hop off?i need to do more research but im hoping to find a natural method to at least reach 5’8/5’9 and be at least average
It’s so over if you’re 17 and 5’5 these are prime years bro. At this point just transition MTF. I feel honestly bad for you. Hope it works out

I 17m have serious height insecurity,im 5’5 without shoes and my dad is 5’9 and my mom is 5’2, in my first year of junior high i was 5’0,i then grew to 5’3 my 7th grade year, and now here i stay at 5’5 from freshman to the start of senior year.I am trying to stretch and do milk+honey method idk if its bs but im desperate and i want to know if there is another way or method that doesnt involve hgh or anything that will mess up my hormones in the future,i am also in wrestling and i feel small compared to others and would rather be in a bigger weight class while being taller.Please help i hate that there are middle schoolers taller than me!
become a femboy

It’s so over if you’re 17 and 5’5 these are prime years bro. At this point just transition MTF. I feel honestly bad for you. Hope it works out
Broo its the mexican genes in me making me short fr man fuck.and nah i am NOT doin that i may just dabble on the darkside and consider hgh if i decide to after heavily researching

First check if your growth plates are still open, if open get an aromatase blocker this will keep your growth plates open, then buy MK and GH and get off ur computer and start sprinting everyday/cycling. Note: Blue light makes u shorter, also eat whole foods and cut out processed junk. This should help you increase height by 4-5 inches if done correctly.

Broo its the mexican genes in me making me short fr man fuck.and nah i am NOT doin that i may just dabble on the darkside and consider hgh if i decide to after heavily researching
People that transition should do 1 cycle before they go the woke route and you will see how many will rather keep their balls

First check if your growth plates are still open, if open get an aromatase blocker this will keep your growth plates open, then buy MK and GH and get off ur computer and start sprinting everyday/cycling. Note: Blue light makes u shorter, also eat whole foods and cut out processed junk. This should help you increase height by 4-5 inches if done correctly.
Meanwhile chad smokes/drinks/stays up late/drugs and is still a god

Lots of raw meat but ik u wont do it so just acquire raw milk. Lots of gh in raw milk

Will i have to get an x ray to check growth plates?