Manlet That Raged Inside Shop Gets Made Fun Of By News Company

asdvek

asdvek

They are making fun of him for being manlet in the comments.
And this news company is evil too. They sent the tallest reporter they had, I know it. This is not the usual report they send, the girl is like 6'0. They did it on purpose. The hate on manlets is unreal.

Didn't timestamp so u can watch him raging inside the shop but go to 1:42. They interview him on why he raged on the shop but they are making fun of him.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, DarkTriadBeliever, iloveboobs and 7 others
This guy had a wife btw

If he was armed he would have gone ER

"He was degrading us"
Screenshot 20240828 154150

Bitch, you are his looksmatch :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WeiWei, God-himself and 1 other person
why the fuck he look and speak like sam shamoun :feelskek:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: sb23
lowkey based tbh i bet hes had the most dogshit life looking like that

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, sb23, Never Get Up and 2 others
typical anecdotal blue pill nonsense

I also know a guy who’s 4’11 and is married to one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen, must’ve been his personality,

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and sb23
LMAO i've seen this in a compilation before

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Didnt he die

St bagelcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, sb23 and HeightPilledum
he should geomax to Timor-Leste

skinny fat dumbass at 0:36 was trying to act tough on someone 3 times smaller than him. What an idiot...his even balding

Last edited:
lowkey based tbh i bet hes had the most dogshit life looking like that
Sam’s from Chicago. Sam looks like you, he’s a typical El Kebabi Semitic hook nosed looking Arab like you. The bagelcel is a cumin Italian from NY. Nothing alike

Don’t attack Sam because he demolished Islam and your top debaters time and time again. You don’t see me bullying Mimi Hijab

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
This was ages ago

They are making fun of him for being manlet in the comments.
And this news company is evil too. They sent the tallest reporter they had, I know it. This is not the usual report they send, the girl is like 6'0. They did it on purpose. The hate on manlets is unreal.

Didn't timestamp so u can watch him raging inside the shop but go to 1:42. They interview him on why he raged on the shop but they are making fun of him.

View attachment 3130407

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

bagel store:feelshah: dude is prob a jewstienm smeckleberg

Sam’s from Chicago. Sam looks like you, he’s a typical El Kebabi Semitic hook nosed looking Arab like you. The bagelcel is a cumin Italian from NY. Nothing alike
you dont even know what i look like jfl im not arab
Don’t attack Sam because he demolished Islam and your top debaters time and time again.
JFL he thinks Muslims believe in 115 gods :forcedsmile:
You don’t see me bullying Mimi Hijab
you should

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you dont even know what i look like jfl im not arab

JFL he thinks Muslims believe in 115 gods :forcedsmile:

you should
I forgot he’s a salafi so attacks Shiah’s a lot.

I watched an Ishmali destroy a faggot salafi. All us Christian’s were rooting for the Shia to decimate the gay salafi faggot. Khalil completely rkts Jake

Whilst your all wrong to me I consider shihas higher IQ than Sunnis.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
I forgot he’s a salafi so attacks Shiah’s a lot.

I watched an Ishmali destroy a faggot salafi. All us Christian’s were rooting for the Shia to decimate the gay salafi faggot. Khalil completely rkts Jake

Whilst your all wrong to me I consider shihas higher IQ than Sunnis.

ismailis are 20 iq compared to twelvers yet they still destroy wahhabi fags in debates

• JFL
ismailis are 20 iq compared to twelvers yet they still destroy wahhabi fags in debates
Don’t even know what a Twelver is. But Muslims I debate are 99% of the time salafi, ashari or mataridi. Never debated a Shia Muslim I know your views align with neo-Platonism which is the only way I’d attack it is by pointing out the issues with neo platonism

Nigga this is like 5 years old

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins

Don’t attack Sam because he demolished Islam and your top debaters time and time again. You don’t see me bullying Mimi Hijab
Basedsamshamounpilled

• +1
Don’t even know what a Twelver is. But Muslims I debate are 99% of the time salafi, ashari or mataridi. Never debated a Shia Muslim I know your views align with neo-Platonism which is the only way I’d attack it is by pointing out the issues with neo platonism
twelver is mainstream shi'ism its the belief in the 12 imams

ismailis bohris zaydis are all random sub-sects that split off from twelvers due to confusion about the next Imam after the death of a previous one

they're so stupid theres a million different hadiths in both shia and sunni (theres literal sections dedicated to this hadith in the top 6 sunnis books) that the Prophet ﷺ will have 12 successors

wtf is neo platonism

twelver is mainstream shi'ism its the belief in the 12 imams

ismailis bohris zaydis are all random sub-sects that split off from twelvers due to confusion about the next Imam after the death of a previous one

they're so stupid theres a million different hadiths in both shia and sunni (theres literal sections dedicated to this hadith in the top 6 sunnis books) that the Prophet ﷺ will have 12 successors

wtf is neo platonism
Oh that 12 imam thing I thought all Muslims believed in that (the Madi)

Neo platonism is a philosophical worldview but the 3 main abrahamicb religions tend to take a lot from him plato and Aristotle for their theology. Muslims and modern Judaism does this to an absurd degree and it’s seen even more evidently with Shia Islam which has a monadical god which is a Neo platonic concept. Even the Quran takes words QUOTED from Ploutinus such as “Allah is the one and Absolute
IMG 0194
IMG 0195
IMG 0196

Any more questions just google it lol

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back