JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life

After 5”2 face is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 72783, noodlelover and 4 others
@BitchBoy type short is what will drive me to that point

whats the average height of your country?
UK so average white guy is 5'11, even so many ethnics 5'10 aswell. Over for 5'8 manlets like me

UK so average white guy is 5'11, even so many ethnics 5'10 aswell. Over for 5'8 manlets like me
cant you just wear air forces or some variant of airmaxes to become basically 5'10

cant you just wear air forces or some variant of airmaxes to become basically 5'10
You think i don't do that arleady? i wear custom edition ultraboosts that give me 1.5-1.7", i am close to 5'10 walking height, at worst i am atleast 5'9.5 in the afternoon/evening but guess what? i am literally heightmogged by most men and a lot of women are my height range, even ethnic foids i've seen my eye level.

5'9.5 in the afternoon/evening but guess what? i am literally heightmogged by most men and a lot of women are my height range, even ethnic foids i've seen my eye level.
most women are not 5'10 range dude, not even in Eastern Europe much less Indian/Chinese immigrants in the UK :lul:

and if the average white guy in the UK is 5'11 like you claim that means you will be height mogged by 50% of men you see and heightmog the other 50%, you are a little below average fruaded so what your saying doesn't add up