ManletEater's Leanmaxxing Compendium

Deleted member 13754

Deleted member 13754

I Sell Roids and AIs
Welcome all to my leanmaxxing guide.
I have recently got under 10% bf (self-assessed) and although leanmaxxing won't ascend you on it's own it is an essential looksmax that many users on here need to do and I know for a fact there would be people gaining 1.5+ psl points from this alone, so without further waffle here you go:

The Key - Calorie Deficit
Tbh I imagine 99% of this forum is redpilled/smart enough to know that the only way you can lose fat is by being in a calorie deficit (using more energy than you consume) and therefore this guide will simply be the methods of getting into this state and sustaining it. I would also recommend using myfitnesspal to track diet and activity.

Methods of Calorie Deficit

A. Eat Less
Decreasing you caloric input:

1. More voluminous food choices. An example of this would be eating 200 calories worth of lettuce as opposed to 200 calories of fries. Both are similarly not nutritious but 200 calories of lettuce will take more time to eat, and will at least temporarily be more filling (not the greatest example but you get the idea). Two foods that are great for this are fibrous foods (extremely filling) and xanthan gum (Put this into a greek yogurt or similar and you'll be stuffed no joke)

2. Intermittent fasting. This is not necessarily good for everyone but is incredibly effective as it decreases the window of time in which you can eat, therefore decreasing the amount of calories you can actually eat in a day. I know the fitness 'influencer' kinobody is a big advocate of this method and shares some useful tips on this such as using sparkling water and black coffee to suppress appetite.

3. A few general tips from me in this area would be to completely cut out liquid calories and instead drink water or black coffee as sugary drinks or alcohol will not be satiating but are high in calories. Use sugar free syrups and 0 calorie sprays for your cooking (goes without saying). Finally make sure you're not permanently very hungry using this method because if it's not sustainable then you will end up binge eating,then starving yourself and repeating this an anorexic girl type cycle JFL.

B. Exercise More
Increasing your caloric output:

1. Everyone here should be doing some form of sport/cardiovascular activity not just for getting leaner but for the general health benefits. This need not be running daily half marathons but simply walking for 20 mins daily for example. You can adjust the amount of this that you do depending on how much you want to eat and the amount of time you have. I'd also strongly recommend finding something in this category that you actually enjoy doing to help you stick to it and make it seem like less of a chore.

2. Lifting. I know 'gymcelling' gets a bad rep on here but in my opinion is possibly one of the best ways to leanmaxx.
It will do 3 things:
-Burn calories whilst you do it (intense gym session will burn roughly 300 calories)
-Increasing your resting metabolic rate. More muscle burns more calories no matter what your activity level is.
-Make you look better when you're lean. Although not necessary for attractiveness to the PSL autists on here having a bit of muscle will increase your SMV and stop you looking like a drug addicted twink. As bonus you'll get more respect/fear from other men which is a psychological boost.

C. Supplements
Enhancing your ability to do Methods A and B:

To preface this final section, I will say that while you can use methods A and B to leanmaxx on their own (although they work more effectively and synergistically together) this method can not be used on it's own but simply in tandem with the other two and is also not a necessity by any means, just helpful in cases where people severely struggle.

1. Stimulants. Caffeine, Adderall and Ritalin to name a few can all help by slightly increasing metabolic rate (increasing heart rate and energy expenditure) and also suppressing appetite. Don't overuse them for obvious reasons however.

2. Fat Burners. Things like l-carnitine (increases fat metabolization) and yohimbine (alpha 2 receptor antagonist (blocks fat cell receptors)) and other chemicals of this nature can be a useful non-stimulant way of aiding fat loss. I'd recommend formula's produced on the gorilla mind (MPMD) website for this purpose.

3. Fat Burners to avoid. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine and pretty much all others which are banned by the FDA should be avoided because the risk to reward ratio is not good and at the end of the day they are not really needed provided you're not trying to get below 6% bf.

Conclusion:

I can guarantee that if you stick to these steps then you should have no trouble losing fat. I have purposely not included anything in this guide about water manipulation using diuretics/salt/excessive amounts of water because it serves no purpose for the goal of just losing body fat and is orientated around either preying on impatient people who want fast weight loss results (water weight is not fat weight) or stage prepping bodybuilders and that does not apply to anybody here.
Finally thank you for reading this far, make sure to bump and let us pray to Gandy that we all ascend one day.

Also before any shitposters try to say that I'm just some obese basement dweller who thinks he can give out advice I will attach a picture at the bottom for 'credentials' (also because I'm giganarcy, you mirin brah?)
IMG 7643

Requested Tags: @suavesmirk @faggotchadlite

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12688, Xangsane and 19 others
you look like that at 16? mirin. I will use it as a bait if you dont mind.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, IdiAmin, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
you look like that at 16? mirin. I will use it as a bait if you dont mind.
Thank you bro. I might make a gymmaxxing guide at some point if this does well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Yerico7 and Deleted member 11748
GrAYcels carrying the looksmaxxing section as usual

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma, .👽. and 5 others
I appreciate the tag, high quality post

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13754
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13591
mirin the guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
@LondonVillie read this bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Yerico7, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
Well written post, what are your thoughts on IF combined with Keto or at least lower carbs?

I generally hold less water on Keto/LowCarb

• +1
  • +1
Well written post, what are your thoughts on IF combined with Keto or at least lower carbs?

I generally hold less water on Keto/LowCarb
I have no experience with keto as I see no benefit personally. (More energy for lifting when having carbs). Would certainly make it harder to reach maintenance cals so it could work for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and geeohdee
I have no experience with keto as I see no benefit personally. (More energy for lifting when having carbs). Would certainly make it harder to reach maintenance cals so it could work for sure.
I think it depends on body type, I've seen keto work wonders for myself and other endo's or hard losers, for hard gainers it just makes no sense. I read somewhere that all those body types have to do with how your body handles insulin / glucose

• +1
mirin brah

• +1
I think it depends on body type, I've seen keto work wonders for myself and other endo's or hard losers, for hard gainers it just makes no sense. I read somewhere that all those body types have to do with how your body handles insulin / glucose
Absolutely bro, definitely go for it if it works for you 👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: geeohdee
wow eat less and exercise more, revolutionary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, gamma, Deleted member 12827 and 1 other person
Welcome all to my leanmaxxing guide.
I have recently got under 10% bf (self-assessed) and although leanmaxxing won't ascend you on it's own it is an essential looksmax that many users on here need to do and I know for a fact there would be people gaining 1.5+ psl points from this alone, so without further waffle here you go:

The Key - Calorie Deficit
Tbh I imagine 99% of this forum is redpilled/smart enough to know that the only way you can lose fat is by being in a calorie deficit (using more energy than you consume) and therefore this guide will simply be the methods of getting into this state and sustaining it. I would also recommend using myfitnesspal to track diet and activity.

Methods of Calorie Deficit

A. Eat Less
Decreasing you caloric input:

1. More voluminous food choices. An example of this would be eating 200 calories worth of lettuce as opposed to 200 calories of fries. Both are similarly not nutritious but 200 calories of lettuce will take more time to eat, and will at least temporarily be more filling (not the greatest example but you get the idea). Two foods that are great for this are fibrous foods (extremely filling) and xanthan gum (Put this into a greek yogurt or similar and you'll be stuffed no joke)

2. Intermittent fasting. This is not necessarily good for everyone but is incredibly effective as it decreases the window of time in which you can eat, therefore decreasing the amount of calories you can actually eat in a day. I know the fitness 'influencer' kinobody is a big advocate of this method and shares some useful tips on this such as using sparkling water and black coffee to suppress appetite.

3. A few general tips from me in this area would be to completely cut out liquid calories and instead drink water or black coffee as sugary drinks or alcohol will not be satiating but are high in calories. Use sugar free syrups and 0 calorie sprays for your cooking (goes without saying). Finally make sure you're not permanently very hungry using this method because if it's not sustainable then you will end up binge eating,then starving yourself and repeating this an anorexic girl type cycle JFL.

B. Exercise More
Increasing your caloric output:

1. Everyone here should be doing some form of sport/cardiovascular activity not just for getting leaner but for the general health benefits. This need not be running daily half marathons but simply walking for 20 mins daily for example. You can adjust the amount of this that you do depending on how much you want to eat and the amount of time you have. I'd also strongly recommend finding something in this category that you actually enjoy doing to help you stick to it and make it seem like less of a chore.

2. Lifting. I know 'gymcelling' gets a bad rep on here but in my opinion is possibly one of the best ways to leanmaxx.
It will do 3 things:
-Burn calories whilst you do it (intense gym session will burn roughly 300 calories)
-Increasing your resting metabolic rate. More muscle burns more calories no matter what your activity level is.
-Make you look better when you're lean. Although not necessary for attractiveness to the PSL autists on here having a bit of muscle will increase your SMV and stop you looking like a drug addicted twink. As bonus you'll get more respect/fear from other men which is a psychological boost.

C. Supplements
Enhancing your ability to do Methods A and B:

To preface this final section, I will say that while you can use methods A and B to leanmaxx on their own (although they work more effectively and synergistically together) this method can not be used on it's own but simply in tandem with the other two and is also not a necessity by any means, just helpful in cases where people severely struggle.

1. Stimulants. Caffeine, Adderall and Ritalin to name a few can all help by slightly increasing metabolic rate (increasing heart rate and energy expenditure) and also suppressing appetite. Don't overuse them for obvious reasons however.

2. Fat Burners. Things like l-carnitine (increases fat metabolization) and yohimbine (alpha 2 receptor antagonist (blocks fat cell receptors)) and other chemicals of this nature can be a useful non-stimulant way of aiding fat loss. I'd recommend formula's produced on the gorilla mind (MPMD) website for this purpose.

3. Fat Burners to avoid. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine and pretty much all others which are banned by the FDA should be avoided because the risk to reward ratio is not good and at the end of the day they are not really needed provided you're not trying to get below 6% bf.

Conclusion:

I can guarantee that if you stick to these steps then you should have no trouble losing fat. I have purposely not included anything in this guide about water manipulation using diuretics/salt/excessive amounts of water because it serves no purpose for the goal of just losing body fat and is orientated around either preying on impatient people who want fast weight loss results (water weight is not fat weight) or stage prepping bodybuilders and that does not apply to anybody here.
Finally thank you for reading this far, make sure to bump and let us pray to Gandy that we all ascend one day.

Also before any shitposters try to say that I'm just some obese basement dweller who thinks he can give out advice I will attach a picture at the bottom for 'credentials' (also because I'm giganarcy, you mirin brah?)
View attachment 1128209

Requested Tags: @suavesmirk @faggotchadlite
Good post.

• +1
wow eat less and exercise more, revolutionary.
I did mention the simplicity of the task in the OP. There's also a lot of bad advice out there though which could mislead people.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
I did mention the simplicity of the task in the OP. There's also a lot of bad advice out there though which could mislead people.
yeah yeah i know.

i mean it's literally common sense, but people just things to be spoonfed and make things unnecessarily complicated.

burn more cals than you consume, while eating overall quality food.. it's just that simple.

• +1
Good thread u put effort but nothing new was said itt but still have a rep

• +1
Good thread u put effort but nothing new was said itt but still have a rep
Cheers, and tbf there’s no secrets to this really, it’s not like there will ever be anything new to say until they invent a crazy fat burner some point down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
brutals eye erea pill.

HqyA1Uy.jpg

• +1
are you flexing your abs and swallowing your stomach in the pic below? i can look similar if i do that tbh

• +1
are you flexing your abs and swallowing your stomach in the pic below? i can look similar if i do that tbh
just flexing bro, no idea what you mean by swallowing