Manletism stops you from ascending in high school

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
If you can’t get girls when you’re in high school you’re probably short or very weak framed

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Its the opposite height matters less in high school.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho, Scarface756 and 12 others
im 6’1 and still incel hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceofDarkness, socialcel and 2 others
height barely matters in highschool, one of my 5'4 friends who wears airmaxes 24/7 has a HTB gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho, Scarface756 and 2 others
Ye height is life in high school and college.
Way too many people I know who went to my high school all had tall bfs who where ltn-mtn facially.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
reminds me of that Gerbert johnson guy who was a turbomanlet in hs, but ascended to normie tier when he graduated

If you can’t get girls when you’re in high school you’re probably short or very weak framed
I got heightmogged yesterday when I was running around my block the kid was 6’5 so fucking over bro

More like college, manletism isn’t bad in hs

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and autistic_tendencies
Then why did 4/5 of the shortest 5’3 kids of my graduating class have girlfriends kys

no man can be an incel at 6ft+
I got heightmogged yesterday when I was running around my block the kid was 6’5 so fucking over bro
My 6’5 ogre friend is a literal KHV but alright. He towers over everybody and is probably 22+ bideltoid. Biggest kid in my school probably like 2nd/3rd tallest

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
My 6’5 ogre friend is a literal KHV but alright. He towers over everybody and is probably 22+ bideltoid. Biggest kid in my school probably like 2nd/3rd tallest
He must be really subhuman then bro

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and CoreSchizo

he is not an incel. every girl wants a tall guy.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho, butterworld and 2 others
Never seen height pill.
cope every other TikTok post is bashing men under 6’5
Who cares about what whores say JFL. Height is more male gaze.

I just want to tower over other men not in just height but frame like a lean broad frame. Women don’t care that much they legit date manlets all the time.

Just don’t be like sub 5’8 for white women I guess

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Never seen height pill.

I just want to tower over other men not in just height but frame like a lean broad frame. Women don’t care that much they legit date manlets all the time.

so ur saying u haven't seen the high pill, multiple people have said they've seen it. sounds like cope.

so ur saying u haven't seen the height pill, multiple people have said they've seen it. sounds like cope.
No I’ve never seen someone rejected for their height or struggle solely because of their height. It’s male gaze JFL

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
No I’ve never seen someone rejected for their height or struggle solely because of their height. It’s male gaze JFL
ur literally only point of refernce is some friends u had in high school, brutal debunk bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, socialcel and Sprinkles
how is it male gaze when the niggas who get the most male fanbases on tiktok are roided up manlets, u niggas just say male gaze to anything

ur literally only point of refernce is some friends u had in high school, brutal debunk bro
Bro i see literal 5’3 manlets on the street who go up to my shoulders with females.
how is it male gaze when the niggas who get the most male fanbases on tiktok are roided up manlets, u niggas just say male gaze to anything
Ok and anybody under 6’0 on tiktok get trashed on for being manlet by other guys. You legit see comments of 12 year olds claiming the average height for their age is 5’9 and ur short if you aren’t past 5’7 in 6th grade JFL.

I legit started reviewing Celebheights a lot more and there’s so many turbo manlets in Hollywood than I thought there were.

Bro i see literal 5’3 manlets on the street who go up to my shoulders with females.

Ok and anybody under 6’0 on tiktok get trashed on for being manlet by other guys. You legit see comments of 12 year olds claiming the average height for their age is 5’9 and ur short if you aren’t past 5’7 in 6th grade JFL.

I legit started reviewing Celebheights a lot more and there’s so many turbo manlets in Hollywood than I thought there were.
i also see supposed subhuman currys with women all the time, i guess that also debunks that women care about looks

Uh looks are way important than height JFL
ur not very bright are you? the point is you can't just see something and claim a whole theory/feature isn't important.

Never seen height pill.

Heightpill is real but in reality it’s just don’t be sub 5’6, tiktok is Jewish cope jfl if you build your ideology off of retarded zoomers.

ur not very bright are you? the point is you can't just see something and claim a whole theory/feature isn't important.
Never said it wasn’t important. I’m claiming it’s not the most important thing and gets very exaggerated due to videos online. Not very hard to understand
Heightpill is real but in reality it’s just don’t be sub 5’6, tiktok is Jewish cope jfl if you build your ideology off of retarded zoomers.
yup

More like college, manletism isn’t bad in hs
Honestly, even college depends.

College has a lot of parties and alcohol and can make a lot of girls horny for you even if you're not tall.

• +1
Honestly, even college depends.

College has a lot of parties and alcohol and can make a lot of girls horny for you even if you're not tall.
I have a 5’6 friend who slays at frat parties and dates occasionally. Being KHHV in general is kind of a meme tbh unless you’re deformed/gigashort

• +1
The title of this thread is true figuratively and literally. Manlets are stopped from ascending in height. Brutal.

• +1
The title of this thread is true figuratively and literally. Manlets are stopped from ascending in height. Brutal.
A very poetic statement, jfl it’s so funny how our posts will be studied by people thousands of years from now if we don’t off ourselves by then.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
by people thousands of years
By autists thousands of years from now. Cement your place in PSL history with witty postings to be quoted.

"If you have no hair, you have no life"
"You can do a mass shooting or commit suicide. It's over." - St. Hamudi
"I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling." - ER
"We are all made of matter. But to women, if you're not good looking, you don't matter." - FACEandLMS in the intro of WAW6

• JFL