Manletmachine has rizz

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@Manletmachine has w rizz. He rizzed up a girl to the point of her making an account on this site. @foidforeskin

W rizz L Blackpill game. Non gamers stay winning !!!

She’s playing hard to get she’s into you I’m mirin bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Is this true? The account is alrd banned

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ElTruecel
Is this true? The account is alrd banned
U can still dm her bro. Do start conversation that’s literally what I did in a group I made with me, @Manletmachine and 2 other guys

I’m helping @Manletmachine slay her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and silencio
U can still dm her bro. Do start conversation that’s literally what I did in a group I made with me, @Manletmachine and 2 other guys

I’m helping @Manletmachine slay her
Nah I'm good. I don't feel like stealing brocels girl. This whore sucking on me is good enough for now

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Manletmachine has w rizz. He rizzed up a girl to the point of her making an account on this site. @foidforeskin

W rizz L Blackpill game. Non gamers stay winning !!!

She’s playing hard to get she’s into you I’m mirin bro
foidforeskin
Banned

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Manletmachine posted a tiktok that was available in thr public domain on the forum and nothing he or other users said was incriminating. Calling someone a slut doesn't mean a sexual harassment case. Sexual Harassment is something much more serious. When they press charges for sexual harassment they are looking for mostly severe infractions. she literally cant press charges and is nothing more than an electronic nuisance. Ignore her. Also u should thank @The Grinch for all this drama.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrahminBoss and incel194012940
foidforeskin
Banned
865430CE 13EA 4B3D 802C 99E0BE7A22A6

We must help @Manletmachine get laid @BrahminBoss @St.TikTokcel
Manletmachine posted a tiktok that was available in thr public domain on the forum and nothing he or other users said was incriminating. Calling someone a slut doesn't mean a sexual harassment case. Sexual Harassment is something much more serious. When they press charges for sexual harassment they are looking for mostly severe infractions. she literally cant press charges and is nothing more than an electronic nuisance. Ignore her. Also u should thank @The Grinch for all this drama.
Lmfaoooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
@foidforeskin U got what forum Dravidian bvll said ? Stick to your lane ugly tranny whore

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LancasteR and ElTruecel
Leave her alone. Stop bullying her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Vermilioncore