• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, try2beme, Aero and 3 others
It’s all good buddy she made this post about me

You trying to slide into her DM‘s be like:

Man Swimming GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 20399
I legit can’t move on from this. Why’d u have to message her and make her join the forum. Before that I didn’t even care about her but now she lives rent free in my head 24/7. Literally woke up in the night thinking about her and couldn’t go back to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: descension, fukmylyf, Aero and 3 others
I legit can’t move on from this. Why’d u have to message her and make her join the forum. Before that I didn’t even care about her but now she lives rent free in my head 24/7. Literally woke up in the night thinking about her and couldn’t go back to sleep
Judge and Jury type shit wake up in a cold sweat with red polka dot boxers and then get up and stare at urself in the mirror gripping the sides of the sink

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 23558 and ChiraqJihad
It’s all good buddy she made this post about me

Absolutely brutal to be cucked at the hands of a becky you worship who even makes cornball shit like that for niggas, I cant laugh nor smile but I am

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Absolutely brutal to be cucked at the hands of a becky you worship who even makes cornball shit like that for niggas, I cant laugh nor smile but I am
You just don’t like white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, try2beme and raleqtambrobret
Judge and Jury type shit wake up in a cold sweat with red polka dot boxers and then get up and stare at urself in the mirror gripping the sides of the sink
Literally. Woke up with a pressure in my chest and an overwhelming sense of guilt

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
How many times do I have to tell you, I didn’t message her, it was @raleqtambrobret

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and raleqtambrobret
You never elaborate on why you think I did it...
Because nobody was as much interested in seeing Manletmachine suffer as you and you don’t even hate him, you just think it’s funny and amusing, because your life is so boring, this is what you need to resort to in order to have some entertainment, how sad you are

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
@raleqtambrobret Also why do I still see you lurking on my threads 24/7 ? I don’t need incels to simp for me, can you please look for another forum-crush?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Because nobody was as much interested in seeing Manletmachine suffer as you and you don’t even hate him, you just think it’s funny and amusing, because your life is so boring, this is what you need to resort to in order to have some entertainment, how sad you are
Oh no, I guess I can't be interested in forum drama without being called a miserable person...... :feelshaha:
@raleqtambrobret Also why do I still see you lurking on my threads 24/7 ? I don’t need incels to simp for me, can you please look for another forum-crush?
God forbid I look at threads that appear on offtopic...

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and raleqtambrobret
So you’re admitting his suffering excites you and amuses you? You call it a "forum drama“, disgusting autist

Just block me, faggot
He suffered so much he told her to go to hell :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 20399 and raleqtambrobret
I told you to fuck off and you’re still here. Are you that lonely?
As long as you respond to me I'll respond to you.
I find it very funny how people don't seem to understand how an online conversation works.. if you don't want to talk don't respond :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Blud explained his own reasoning :lul: @raleqtambrobret

IMG 4029

IMG 4095

If it was him why did you shit talk me so much you mong!

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret