Manletmachine's conundrum with that tiktok girl is very blackpilling...

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
We always joke about how the approaching/showing interest in girls will get the police called on you if your subhuman, and yet this unironically happened to our poor brother @Manletmachine

'just be kind bro, compliment her bro'

yet when he called her perfect, she responding by calling him a freak and reporting him to the police 🤣

goes to show how much of a joke this advice is...

i'm still dying at the whole situation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@St.TikTokcel @The Grinch @shizuku11111 @LancasteR @anthony111553 @TechnoBoss @Kristin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, tombradylover and 10 others
please explain the whole situastion

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Life imitates art after all Jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and the MOUSE
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, leanmaxx74 and greycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
thats what that faggot gets,imagine posting an ugly girl and boosting her confidence like that just to get humiliated lmaoo karmas a bitch
Mane shut up I’m actually feeling super depressed about the whole situation rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, Vermilioncore and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, LancasteR and yeeyeeslayer

Last edited:
Mane shut up I’m actually feeling super depressed about the whole situation rn
Why, aren’t you still anonymous??

I mean all she knows you as is ‘bootyshortsenjoyer’ on TikTok and ‘manletmachine’ on .org and the police clearly aren’t gonna take her serious enough to investigate this so, she didn’t affect ur real life reputation at all

• JFL
Why, aren’t you still anonymous??

I mean all she knows you as is ‘bootyshortsenjoyer’ on TikTok and ‘manletmachine’ on .org and the police clearly aren’t gonna take her serious enough to investigate this so, she didn’t affect ur real life reputation at all
I know but it just reminds of my place in the world as pathetic incel who will never get stacy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
bro. look at some of the shit all of you have said on this website. i’m a person too you know. i have feelings too. it’s not nice being called a slut online by 100 men when all i did was post a video of myself on tiktok. your heads are all so fucked.
please do better. women are not evil, nor do we hate you. i assure you there is a woman out there for each and every one of you - if only you all weren’t so in deep into this incel lifestyle. break the pattern. do better. if manletmachine approached me, and said something nice instead of all of this. i probably would have given him a chance, and gotten to know him. but all of you are so caught up in this weird, toxic brainrot that you don’t even know how to approach women. DO BETTER.
Lol at how she said all of this about potentially giving others a chance, but finishes with this:
bet you’re an absolute stunner yourself babe
She is just another blackpilled, virtue-signalling foid
Who'd have guessed :unsure::cautious:

Wish her nothing but the best in life though, but she doesn't understand our struggles. Well, she might have some idea but it's worse that people hide away from it or say it doesn't exist. Because if you do that, you can't even progress to a solution

Last edited:
  • +1
We always joke about how the approaching/showing interest in girls will get the police called on you if your subhuman, and yet this unironically happened to our poor brother @Manletmachine

'just be kind bro, compliment her bro'

yet when he called her perfect, she responding by calling him a freak and reporting him to the police 🤣

goes to show how much of a joke this advice is...

i'm still dying at the whole situation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@St.TikTokcel @The Grinch @shizuku11111 @LancasteR @anthony111553 @TechnoBoss @Kristin
He did it all wrong. He needs to try again! But this time, instead of simping the things she heard millions of times before, pluck one from outside the box. Such as, he could say, "I never had sex with you before. Whaddaya say?"

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and greycel
I know but it just reminds of my place in the world as pathetic incel who will never get stacy
ascend, hit her up irl, slay her.

then straight after hit her with a btw i'm manletmachine :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Nah it’s all one big game and he’s fucking her and he’s trolling us. Now I gotta fuck his mother to destroy his ego

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Nah it’s all one big game and he’s fucking her and he’s trolling us. Now I gotta fuck his mother to destroy his ego
your saying manletmachines actually a stacylite larping as a pathetic incel for 2 years :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
your saying manletmachines actually a stacylite larping as a pathetic incel for 2 years :oops:
Nahhhhhh jk he a fat ugly fialure faggot ahaaa I’m the big dick Bull who cucks everyone including you aha tootles ✌🏼 ;)

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine