Kraken
Manletmogger:
IMG 0371
IMG 0424

Unknown mogger:
IMG 0486
IMG 0490
IMG 0063

Just so you know everyone else in my school is ltn max mtns are usually considered gl where I live 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Nct-127 and sportsmogger
Always the manlets that get the good faces I swear

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ihateskob and Xangsane
Dick sucking lips

@axttt_ ops on him

Why’s this so dead

@Alucard69 @RealFunkyFlamingo @ChadL1te @anthony111553 @antony 726 @AlbinoMaxxer @noahwillascend @grungymallard97

Why’s this so dead
You've overdone these threads. People ignore them. The same way I've shitposted too much so my threads are ignored by most people

unknown mogger is ltn what a shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
You mog PSL, but i think he probably could have more appeal to younger girls/in HS

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer and greywind
i think thats your brother

he’s htn+
you look better than him though with hair

• +1
youre looksmatched, because he kinda appeal mogs...but holy shit, hes a brolet too:lul::lul:

• +1
That dude looks like shit wtf

Looks so gaunt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and manletmogger

Attachments

• 4447645_IMG_0490.jpeg
    4447645_IMG_0490.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, sportsmogger and manletmogger
Hmmm brachy vs meso

What a hard choice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, minicoper, 0proteindiet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and RealFunkyFlamingo
looks alright but his skull width is the same size as my pinky
Only dumb incels talk about bones bones bones. All a girl wants is a guy who isn't fat, looks clean, and has a nice haircut. That's literally enough for most girls. Stop the gay ahh skull shit.

• +1
Reactions: minicoper
We looking nothing alike
are area and fucked undereye identical,same lips which is rare in the uk nobody has filler looking lips as white,i guarentee thats your younger brother

Only dumb incels talk about bones bones bones. All a girl wants is a guy who isn't fat, looks clean, and has a nice haircut. That's literally enough for most girls. Stop the gay ahh skull shit.
bro ofcourse they dont know that. They dont think oh this guy has a nice skull its subconcious

• +1
bro ofcourse they dont know that. They dont think oh this guy has a nice skull its subconcious
His skull isn't deformed bro. Only if someone's skull is deformed it will impact a girls vision

and im not saying he is bad lucking his face is just narrow and that cucks him. low htn

• +1
Manlet, your biggest failo by far is your lips. Did you get fillers jfl

Most ppl aren't even recessed most are just lazy and don't lean down and softmax like they should. No wonder most guys get friendzoned or rejected these days jfl

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
  • +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Brutal how bad are my lips
They’re bad for your face. Tbh I’d invest in lip reduction if I were you, but some of the surgeons that do it suck ass (and make their patients look like thin-lipped zombies), so I’d be careful

• +1
They’re bad for your face. Tbh I’d invest in lip reduction if I were you, but some of the surgeons that do it suck ass (and make their patients look like thin-lipped zombies), so I’d be careful
Bro lip reduction is too much imo