Manlets are more likely to have a good face

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
Think about it, in order for your manlet father to reproduce he needed a good face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 65020, roping3264 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
actually true

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Think about it, in order for your manlet father to reproduce he needed a good face.
This is true but they will still be forced to live the life of a betabux (just like their fathers)

Also you're forgetting the fact that height being law has become much more severe in the last years, life was easier for manlets back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Mr.Proper and rares54
its true but theres another reason as well, taller people tend to have longer faces

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, zainab, Deleted member 15539 and 6 others
makes sense, easier to have good posture when short

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and BloodClot
Now that I think about it, most moggers that i know irl are under 6 foot, and those over 6 foot are mtn's at max. I guess this also shows how unrealistic orgs standards can be when you have people saying that you can only get laid if ur a 6'6 chadlite when in reality, the odds of meeting someone like that irl are so rare

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, SteveLorde, tombradylover and 7 others
I like this cope. Thank you OP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Dicktator, tombradylover and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Now that I think about it, most moggers that i know irl are under 6 foot, and those over 6 foot are mtn's at max. I guess this also shows how unrealistic orgs standards can be when you have people saying that you can only get laid if ur a 6'6 chadlite when in reality, the odds of meeting someone like that irl are so rare
I know a guy who is 5'3-5'4 with a chadlite pretty boy face but no girls take him serious.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Dicktator, Detective and 7 others
I know a guy who is 5'3-5'4 with a chadlite pretty boy face but no girls take him serious.
I'm sure that he would get much better results if he was atleast 5'8 but 5'3 is pretty brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: elzde95, tombradylover, Detective and 5 others
He could easily tiktokmax + geomax to west timor/indonesia/philipines

maybe LL would be worth it too if he's as Blackpilled as us.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I agree
My father is 5'10 and good looking af with a square mogger jaw whereas I'm 6'4 recessed and downward grown.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, st.hamudi but 6‘5, rand anon and 3 others
after spending more than 1 hour a day on org when i step outside i literally view 99.9% of people as subhumans. Just for lulz decided to run through 300 males profiles on some local dating app - literally 95% by this site standards would be rated as ltns.

probably not that bad because by striving to perfection you still gonna >>>>lots of general population. But if you are mentally ill and raelly take everything on this site for srs then its over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and bradpittshairline
That's why I have a cutecel face

I agree
My father is 5'10 and good looking af with a square mogger jaw whereas I'm 6'4 recessed and downward grown.
Environment pill

after spending more than 1 hour a day on org when i step outside i literally view 99.9% of people as subhumans. Just for lulz decided to run through 300 males profiles on some local dating app - literally 95% by this site standards would be rated as ltns.

probably not that bad because by striving to perfection you still gonna >>>>lots of general population. But if you are mentally ill and raelly take everything on this site for srs then its over for you.
you got it right, i did the same and saw ltn after ltn on dating apps so if u even softmaxx you can have a edge over others let alone hardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor

Honestly i agree. The amount of just recessed people i see on a day to day basis is crazy

This theory actually makes sense.

I need some sort of an study all being tall means is having more growth hormones it shoudldnt effect facial attractiveness like dht

I need some sort of an study all being tall means is having more growth hormones it shoudldnt effect facial attractiveness like dht
Growth hormone absolutely effects your face, just look at people with acromegaly.

• So Sad
Reactions: BloodClot
Growth hormone absolutely effects your face, just look at people with acromegaly.

That's abnormal amounts that effects your face not smaller amounts

Reminds me of young Lorenzo Lamas

2377F50A00000578-0-image-12_1416878972895.jpg

• +1
its true but theres another reason as well, taller people tend to have longer faces
Yes but by the same logic wouldn’t they have wider faces too? The fwhr would balance out.

It’s literally statistically impossible to have a great, unique face and be tall as well. Cillian Murphy, Brad Pitt, Vinnie Hacker, and so on. All tall Chads tend to be generic. Chico was a God in his prime. Pure luck.

• +1
H

HTN with ethnic tax and 5’5” chill out.
Chad face insane appeal , women in our workplace stare at me all the time calm down lil boy

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Normally taller people get diminishing return and get nerfed in the face, God gave tall people height but mid face and manlets good face no height, and if u tall + good face you mog

Chad face insane appeal , women in our workplace stare at me all the time calm down lil boy
You’re narcy and deep down know you’re barely htn. It’s why you keep posting the same frauded pics asking for rates. A few glances from your workplace full of curries isn’t shit friend. Not to mention you are literally brown and short.

• JFL
Reactions: colton myers
now that i think about it this is pretty true

I like this cope. Thank you OP.
It’s not cope because most people are under 5’11-6’0 in the entire planet. From a sheer numbers point of view he’s right most good looking guys are manlets if u consider average height or slightly under as manlet that is

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You’re narcy and deep down know you’re barely htn. It’s why you keep posting the same frauded pics asking for rates. A few glances from your workplace full of curries isn’t shit friend. Not to mention you are literally brown and short.
Calling me htn is such a disgrace bruh I am literally on the lower end of 9s lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I'm 5, 11 is it considered tall??

• +1
Height has become more of a factor in today’s globalized post-migration world. Take the US for example. We have plenty of 5’4 Indians, 5’6 Chinese, 5’8 Italians, 5’10 Brits, and 6’ Dutch. All those guys are average in their home country and would be fine because their competition aren’t going to be much taller. Then their families move to the US or Canada and have kids. Welp, now the shorter guys who would have been average in their home country are considered subhuman because there are plenty of tall guys here competing with them.

Globalization is an underrated contributor to the blackpill tbh.

• +1
I'm 5, 11 is it considered tall??
I’d say it’s above average. With shoes, you can definitely claim to be 6 foot and at this point I’d just focus on ur face

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Maybe someone will show him ugly, low people(99% all people). In general, beautiful people are very rare.

I agree
I fuck you mutant ogre toddler fucker with a wooden stick 🧹 👶🏻

5'9-5'11 is best for aesthetics while not being friendzone tier short

3 inches shorter than my dad and a shitty face, im never going to win

True but I think its a weak correlation, based on my observations.