Manlets cannot win

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
If a Manlet gets angry and stands up for himself or questions authority, etc people will automatically claim that he has a chip on his shoulder and small man syndrome. So if they keep quiet and meek then they get accused of being wimps and get walked over. Manlets cannot get ahead in this god forsaken world, the game is rigged against them.
Fellow lankcels, support your Manlet brethren. Never forget how easy we have had it being 5’10+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fobos, Alexanderr, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
So thankful i'm 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Society is hell for many men. Most women don’t care about mens problems.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
most women actually prefer manlets. Only retarded copers will deny this

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Manlet detected.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Society is shit.

If a Manlet gets angry and stands up for himself or questions authority, etc people will automatically claim that he has a chip on his shoulder and small man syndrome. So if they keep quiet and meek then they get accused of being wimps and get walked over. Manlets cannot get ahead in this god forsaken world, the game is rigged against them.
Fellow lankcels, support your Manlet brethren. Never forget how easy we have had it being 5’10+

To be honest i would perfer being a manlet and having this morph better handsome and manlet than ugly and 6 foot 2 i got fucked on the other hand tbh

Imagine being one of the greatest military strategists and having the most wins and highest win rate in military history while conquering half of Europe and then it gets pathologized as you being short because women's hypergamy dictates everything in modern liberal societies.

• +1
Reactions: Death
Over for many manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
being a manlet sucks, I am 5'8 but anything below or at 5'5 must be an utter hell

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
being a manlet sucks, I am 5'8 but anything below or at 5'5 must be an utter hell
Mogged a China man the other day, don't see what the fuss is all about. Helped my ego a bit but I didn't feel like it was much of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back