MANLETS COME GET UR GIRL NOW!!!!

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
A1A35DF7 56E5 4E8C 817C D96632F89C89

No time to waste she’s looking for her 5’5 king SPAM HER UR HEIGHT AND TELL HER U ARE SINGLE

452BD83F 19ED 438D 9C7A 4C71F9370F27

@Beastimmung @Manletmachine @stunna @Cutecel2001 @cutie_pie @The Grinch @sinn

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, IloveSosa, hattrick and 7 others
She’s pretty cute too innit

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lifefuel im 5'11.75

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
But please no curries, shitskins, sandniggers, baboons and incels:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: IloveSosa, HeightPilledum, kebab and 2 others
Org is about to make her hate manlets JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 27987, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Deleted member 21182
She ugly. I pass

Its illegal to send unsolicited dick pics no matter there age in the matriarchy called Germanistan.
She’s probably American tho innit

View attachment 2401242

No time to waste she’s looking for her 5’5 king SPAM HER UR HEIGHT AND TELL HER U ARE SINGLE

View attachment 2401243

@Beastimmung @Manletmachine @stunna @Cutecel2001 @cutie_pie @The Grinch @sinn
But it's true on average men under 6 ft have better bone structure idk why, probably different living habits, tall dudes have to hunch all the time and shit influencing their posture and thus facial development or due to something else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’m above 6 feet. Over

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She ugly as fuck dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Akhi
She ugly as fuck dude
At least she has low standards innit

But yea technically that makes sense since manlets do have better faces on avarage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 22924 and Cutecel2001
  • +1
She wants us to kill ourselves. These guys have no idea what will happen in the dms.
You see “ guys below 6ft are hot”, and when you slide into her dms, this is what you get :

“ You fucking manlet, you think you have a chance with someone like me ? Did you seriously think that you do ?, huh?”

“Look, this guy is my bf and he is 6’3. I’m about to suck him off while you fantasise about being with me. Fuck off you fucking idiot.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
She wants us to kill ourselves. These guys have no idea what will happen in the dms.
You see “ guys below 6ft are hot”, and when you slide into her dms, this is what you get :

“ You fucking manlet, you think you have a chance with someone like me ? Did you seriously think that you do ?, huh?”

“Look, this guy is my bf and he is 6’3. I’m about to suck him off while you fantasise about being with me. Fuck off you fucking idiot.”
Over for me?

• +1
Over for me?
You’re a 5’7 Manlet so you’re good bro.You don’t need to care about that, and she won’t give a fuck even if you put a plastic bag over your face. Just tell her that your below 6ft you should be fine.

You’re a 5’7 Manlet so you’re good bro.You don’t need to care about that, and she won’t give a fuck even if you put a plastic bag over your face. Just tell her that your below 6ft you should be fine.
Am I ugly

• +1