Manlets cope in two ways

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
1. Completely overinflate the height of their location, they be 5'8 but will say 6'4 is average among zoomers. Essentially becoming doomers and philosophosing their genetic mishap.

2. Completely make it seem like height is irrelevant and face is everything. "Anything above 5'9 its all face bro".

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 21345, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
1. Completely overinflate the height of their location, they be 5'8 but will say 6'4 is average among zoomers. Essentially becoming doomers and philosophosing their genetic mishap.

2. Completely make it seem like height is irrelevant and face is everything. "Anything above 5'9 its all face bro".
Yes

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Deleted member 23558
they cope with deadlift numbers and cool calisthenics/gymnastics moves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Daniel Plainview, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
iam good boy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Being tall is le bad because..... uhh, you can't, lift le metal?

My 5'5 friend legit said "I am stronger than you pound for pound bro" with a smug smirk on his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, bigchunguslover and Sprinkles

another low iq post from sewers of mumbai curry nigger
keyboard warrior

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-02 143022.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 143022.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, bigchunguslover and the BULL
They rot in basement

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Face is king after 6’4

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
Manlets don't cope.They rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and iam good boy
Anything above 5'9 its all face bro

this isnt completely wrong tho. of course being 6‘2 with the same face mogs, but after a certain height the face is what matters, extra height is just a plus

Anything above 5'9 its all face bro

this isnt completely wrong tho. of course being 6‘2 with the same face mogs, but after a certain height the face is what matters, extra height is just a plus
Here we go again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and Sprinkles
no they cope with bench numbers
deadlift is harder for manlets

I mean it’s kind of true look at Tom Cruise. He is a manlet and def slays more then me.
Tom Cruise has status, something your unknown ass could never hope to achieve, also foids still make fun of him for being a manlet
as a guy who pulls htbs to stacylites with that height and dates a htb for 7.5 years im pretty sure i can talk in that sense
Never said that manlets couldn’t slay or get pussy, it’s just that when you’re taller your face would matter less to foids since you’re already perceived as being more attractive than you already are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Tom Cruise has status, something your unknown ass could never hope to achieve, also foids still make fun of him for being a manlet

Never said that manlets couldn’t slay or get pussy, it’s just that when you’re taller your face would matter less to foids since you’re already perceived as being more attractive than you already are
a handsome face on a manlet, while it can compensate for height, is, to some extent, a waste

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

manlets can get pussy, but no women will ever wanna bee seen with you. Alpha beta stuff like that has no meaning, Cause you're height is the only thing women use to measure dominance.

• +1
Face is king after 5’10

a handsome face on a manlet, while it can compensate for height, is, to some extent, a waste
Tall and gl > Average height and gl > tall HTN > manlet and gl

manlets can get pussy, but no women will ever wanna bee seen with you. Alpha beta stuff like that has no meaning, Cause you're height is the only thing women use to measure dominance.
Yeah, when they’re in a relationship with you they’ll say that they’re 100% perfectly ok with your height but if they could snap their fingers and make you taller they’d do it in an instant

I’ve seen foids shit talk their gl manlet exes calling them midgets and all that shit once they upgraded to a taller bf

Yeah, when they’re in a relationship with you they’ll say that they’re 100% perfectly ok with your height but if they could snap their fingers and make you taller they’d do it in an instant

I’ve seen foids shit talk their gl manlet exes calling them midgets and all that shit once they upgraded to a taller bf
manlets ain't getting a relationship unless the girl is like under 5 foot, all manlets are incels.

manlets ain't getting a relationship unless the girl is like under 5 foot, all manlets are incels.
Being a manlet isn’t a death sentence to your SMV, more like just a cap

You can still get pussy but it severely limits what is attainable to you compared to someone who has less but is just taller

Being a manlet isn’t a death sentence to your SMV, more like just a cap

You can still get pussy but it severely limits what is attainable to you compared to someone who has less but is just taller
cope, it's a death sentence just like ginger

• JFL
My 5'5 friend legit said "I am stronger than you pound for pound bro" with a smug smirk on his face
lol mirin his subconscious inferiority of him being a manlet. "Pound for pound" nigga knows he cant compensate for genetics and hence copes with body weight to strength :lul::lul:

I am 6'1 ltn :smonk::smonk:

2nd one is way more common