(manlets dnr) the truth about heightmaxxing

D

DeadByThirty

the cope never stops
outside of hgh (which maybe grants you a couple inches and costs thousands of dollars) and ll (a surgery that gives you 3-4 inches tops at the cost of never running again, pain, crippled for months, and the chance of being wheelchair bound for life), most males are heightmaxxed.

if you're starvationcel (extremely rare in the west) or insomniacel (also eating well and sleeping well only matters height wise in childhood and adolescence) who hasn't slept so long you have hallucinations of james sapphire watching you then maybe you might lose an inch or two.

as long as you have adequate nutrition for bodily function, you are dietmaxxed (therefore heightmaxxed) there is no food, diet, vitamin, nutrient etc., that will fix your inadequate height genetics.

also you could be the laziest fuck on the planet and still be heightmaxxed, physical activity has absolutely zero correlation with height, no spinal workout can fix your genetics.

and for adults, it's over.

also, i'm sure there are many average height, ethnic, sub5 males on this forum who ignore their looks and blame their height for their inceldom.
(if you're 5'7+ height is not the problem)

if you think im wrong, prove it (i want to be wrong on this). link any studies that actually connect a physical activity, or diet to taller stature.

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, itsover36282, Detective and 1 other person
The trube this guy just dropped trube bombs on us

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
>WORDS WORDS WORDS
Shut the FUCK up
LL + shoe lifts is ALL you need

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
shoe lifters raise their cocks rq

a surgery that gives you 3-4 inches tops at the cost of never running again, pain, crippled for months, and the chance of being wheelchair bound for life
Low effort Gatekeep 🥹 try harder OP 🥹

Maybe, but doesn't hurt to exercise. If it doesn't hinder to try something, then you may as well.

• +1
Or insomniacel (also eating well and sleeping well only matters height wise in childhood and adolescence) who hasn't slept so long you have hallucinations of james sapphire watching you then maybe you might

• +1
ll + shoe lifts would make you shamble like a fucking zombie everywhere jfl
No, Amnesia used 4 inch lifts and he was completely fine. 1-3 lifts are ideal

• JFL
Even HGH doesn’t work for healthy kids, only worked for those who were far behind normal growth.

• So Sad
Reactions: DeadByThirty
Im starvation and scoliosis cel and i still got blessed to be 6"6

Im starvation and scoliosis cel and i still got blessed to be 6"6
i can imagine the anger of the 5'2 ricecel who ate well and never got less than 8 hours of sleep in his childhood reading this. starvingcels in top 0.1% of stature genetics

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
i can imagine the anger of the 5'2 ricecel who ate well and never got less than 8 hours of sleep in his childhood reading this. starvingcels in top 0.1% of stature genetics
Yes i got lucky i was born gheg albanian who are 6ft on average instead of a ricecell

No height maxing for you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
outside of hgh (which maybe grants you a couple inches and costs thousands of dollars) and ll (a surgery that gives you 3-4 inches tops at the cost of never running again, pain, crippled for months, and the chance of being wheelchair bound for life), most males are heightmaxxed.

if you're starvationcel (extremely rare in the west) or insomniacel (also eating well and sleeping well only matters height wise in childhood and adolescence) who hasn't slept so long you have hallucinations of james sapphire watching you then maybe you might lose an inch or two.

as long as you have adequate nutrition for bodily function, you are dietmaxxed (therefore heightmaxxed) there is no food, diet, vitamin, nutrient etc., that will fix your inadequate height genetics.

also you could be the laziest fuck on the planet and still be heightmaxxed, physical activity has absolutely zero correlation with height, no spinal workout can fix your genetics.

and for adults, it's over.

also, i'm sure there are many average height, ethnic, sub5 males on this forum who ignore their looks and blame their height for their inceldom.
(if you're 5'7+ height is not the problem)

if you think im wrong, prove it (i want to be wrong on this). link any studies that actually connect a physical activity, or diet to taller stature.

View attachment 3115353
I agree. 5’7””+ face matters more because you can fraud to 5’10”-5’11” at that height

wrong

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lutia and DeadByThirty