Screenshot 20240825 143022 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Nick.Harte and wsada
Like fucking a light post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, wsada, majesticincel and 1 other person
My genes end with me. I'll bite the bullet.

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada and majesticincel
Instead of your children being short, they'll come out framecels+medium height, because genetics combines both of your stats

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, arabcelxxx and majesticincel
Nigga how is this supposed to save my genetics, am i supposed to impregnate her and shoot my sperm through the screen?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and majesticincel
Instead of your children being short, they'll come out framecels+medium height, because genetics combines both of your stats
Its a woman tho, if it was a man with this frame then sure the kids would have shit frames too

But the frame changes depending on gender so the kids if male could have a @Orc Frame

Just giving you ideas bhaii, finding a tall girl to have kids with is high iq
Nigga how is this supposed to save my genetics, am i supposed to impregnate her and shoot my sperm through the screen?

• JFL
Its a woman tho, if it was a man with this frame then sure the kids would have shit frames too

But the frame changes depending on gender so the kids if male could have a @Orc Frame
nah, frame is genetic. taller people have bigger frames on average, so if both your frames are shit, your son won't be much different just about 4 more inches of height

• JFL
Just giving you ideas bhaii, finding a tall girl to have kids with is high iq
Don't give me ideas, give me death! I'll never have a light pole woman! I'll never have a woman at all!

Damn you @majesticincel !

Must you tempt me??

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel

you can inherit wide hips from your mother as man.

I inherited my mothers thicker joints for some reason despite most of my skeleton resembling my father, but he struggles to gain mass due to his shit joints.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055 and majesticincel
built for @alurmo

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel