Manlets, just moneymaxx or/and do leg lengthening

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
1ccc5d0

Otherwise, it's ogre for you

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
What the hell is that study based off of? How could they compare something such as height to amount of money needed?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Aspie study done by incels

Face and dick > height

Height is more of a status quality, it's under the same bracket as loyal, caring, ambitious, rich.

Irl women can't tell between 5'10 and 6'0, and once in bed you're better by having a bigger penis and better lookin face than going from 5'10 to 6'2 if the girl is 5'5

It's men who are by far the biggest heightist, women would date a 5'10 guy with big dick and male model face but men would look down on him and instead worship some 6'4 incel who is a nice guy
Also 6'10 better than 6'4?

LMAO

:lul::lul::lul:

I'm not saying height is not important but this study is just aspie and ignores the big elephant in the room which is face and dick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov, Deleted member 281, dogtown and 4 others
6' 10" tbh ngl, earn -500 bln a year

Face and dick > height

Height is more of a status quality, it's under the same bracket as loyal, caring, ambitious, rich.

Irl women can't tell between 5'10 and 6'0, and once in bed you're better by having a bigger penis and better lookin face than going from 5'10 to 6'2 if the girl is 5'5

It's men who are by far the biggest heightist, women would date a 5'10 guy with big dick and male model face but men would look down on him and instead worship some 6'4 incel who is a nice guy

LMAO

I'm not saying height is not important but this study is just aspie and ignores the big elephant in the room which is face and dick
damn right

Face and dick > height

LMAO

Face can’t be measured and that’s the reason height is so popular in media. People can say 6’2” and it precisely means a thing. But a 10/10 face isn’t something that’s a concrete thing which everyone agrees with. If face was a measurable quality we would see more of face and such posts.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 616
Face can’t be measured and that’s the reason height is so popular in media. People can say 6’2” and it precisely means a thing. But a 10/10 face isn’t something that’s a concrete thing which everyone agrees with. If face was a measurable quality we would see more of face and such posts.

Except when you hear 6'2, it's never 6'2 but more likely 6'0 due to massive estat frauding

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, 11gaijin and dodt
Except when you hear 6'2, it's never 6'2 but more likely 6'0 due to massive estat frauding
Only insecure people do this

Only insecure people do this

People legit can't measure, some think that height in shoes is the way to measure.

Same for dick, people measure from side and stabbing their fat pad so they can make that 6 incher into 8

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, dodt and Nibba
People legit can't measure, some think that height in shoes is the way to measure.

Same for dick, people measure from side and stabbing their fat pad so they can make that 6 incher into 8
LMFAO! I don't doubt this at all honesty I've seen it done here

Face and dick > height

LMAO

I saw a 6'8 scrawny ass ugly nigger and his white friend who was like 6'4 (white guy was actually good-looking) at Walmart yesterday. Both had Stacy girlfriends. Then again, it also looked like they may have been basketball players as well, so statusmaxxed?

This

I been searching months for this graph! Thank you for posting

I’m a manlet and all I can do is money max

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 616
I been searching months for this graph! Thank you for posting

I’m a manlet and all I can do is money max
Or have Justin Bieber / Tom Cruise level face + status :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Or have Justin Bieber / Tom Cruise level face + status :feelsgah:
I discovered that ALL I CAN DO is moneymaxx roughly 1 month ago. (can't afford surgery atm) also is that ER photoshopped or how he looked?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I discovered that ALL I CAN DO is moneymaxx roughly 1 month ago. (can't afford surgery atm) also is that ER photoshopped or how he looked?
Morphed. From incel to slayer

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dodt