• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, wrist cry and Autismcel
bro's hating on himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Surfsup
Real
Compensating at it's finest
I've seen countless examples of manlets being giga attention seekers growing up, misbehaving to try gain popularity or appear as though they are more "masculine" than their tiny stature implies
I knew my place as a average height skinnycel so I didn't pipe up much and the universe rewarded me for my humble nature with a giga growth spurt

I remember a teenager who was a giga manlet for his age used to come into a shop I worked in.
I was familiar with his parents and he seemed like a cutecel, never assumed him to be someone who would have the courage to act up although he started attempting to put on a wannbe thugmaxxer act while around his mates over time.

I later heard that he was getting into extreme trouble in school due to misbehaving and they had to send him away to other family members in a different part of the country to try get him to calm down.
No way he wouldve been like that if he was 5 inches taller, brutal outcome for his father who was your typical mild mannered middle class guy with a son who tries become a giga chav to compensate for lack of height

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Real
Compensating at it's finest
I've seen countless examples of manlets being giga attention seekers growing up, misbehaving to try gain popularity or appear as though they are more "masculine" than their tiny stature implies
I knew my place as a average height skinnycel so I didn't pipe up much and the universe rewarded me for my humble nature with a giga growth spurt

I remember a teenager who was a giga manlet for his age used to come into a shop I worked in.
I was familiar with his parents and he seemed like a cutecel, never assumed him to be someone who would have the courage to act up although he started attempting to put on a wannbe thugmaxxer act while around his mates over time.

I later heard that he was getting into extreme trouble in school due to misbehaving and they had to send him away to other family members in a different part of the country to try get him to calm down.
No way he wouldve been like that if he was 5 inches taller, brutal outcome for his father who was your typical mild mannered middle class guy with a son who tries become a giga chav to compensate for lack of height
mirin the 6ft 4 stature bro

U must be a giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4