Manlets post in this thread how many looksmaxxes you have done

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
How many of you guys got surgery what did you get?

What race are you guys?

How do girls treat you guys?

Im 5’2. Im indian. No surgeries. Invisible to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, BoneDensity, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
I’m 5’8 half Turk half euro. I’ve done sarms and will do LL if I still can’t get good looking women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I’m 5’8 half Turk half euro. I’ve done sarms and will do LL if I still can’t get good looking women

Have you tried hgh to grow your frame?

Have you tried hgh to grow your frame?
Too risky. I can’t ruin my nw0 hairline and clear skin. It’s the only compensation I have for being manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20368
Too risky. I can’t ruin my nw0 hairline and clear skin. It’s the only compensation I have for being manlet

Yeah nw0 is really good bro how's your jaw?

5'8 isn't bad it's a good height

Yeah nw0 is really good bro how's your jaw?

5'8 isn't bad it's a good height
Decent. Like wide and defined. I’ve had a lot of girls compliment it actually :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
How tall r u?

Those r decent stats. Tbh. What’s ur success with women like?

It's decent I've banged a bunch of girls I prefer skinny ones though that's my type

Most indian girls are kinda chubby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
3 inch lifts 5 9 to 6

6’1.5 manlet here, mixed race, I have gotten braces, jaw surgery and eye area surgeries soon 🧿

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 20368
6’1.5 manlet here, mixed race, I have gotten braces, jaw surgery and eye area surgeries soon 🧿

Respect for actually getting surgery dead srs bro... .

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Im 5'5-5'6 Mixed European

I take skin care serious treat, fit c serum the works.

For the most part i'm treated well, I can get away with a lot - for example I used to run around ass naked in my co-ed floor freshman year most people thought it was hilarious no formal complaints. I ended up dating someone on that floor for 4 ish years. The women I have dated IMO have been better looking then me, this is where disrespect has arisen. Either from her friends or other girls I know who can't understand why we are dating / why they are interested. MY FAMILY (who are on the average tall 5'11 +) was non-stop brining this up with my previous LTR. Anyway, in reality I'm told im likeable but i'm 100% not NT im told im chaotic/unhinged idk if this has worked in my favor bc I really haven't had issues getting women i'm attracted to BUT I will admit I would like the comments to stop and I would like the quality of relationships (the consistency with which i'm treated by my partner in them) to increase.

If anything you will get better hair and skin from hgh im pretty sure

Insoles, from incel to incel

I am planning on doing TRIMAX