Manlets should be given euthanasia

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
5'9 and below = euthanasia unless you look like Amnesia.
So fucking brutal being a manlet in the modern world, literally see school kids half my fucking age who are taller than me. Why did my parents do this to me? why did God curse me? such a joke tbh, and you probably think oh he's a manlet, he probably has a big dick or a good face or high IQ or something, NOPE. Not a single fucking positive attribute or quality. My mother is a womanlet, ok not her fault, shit genes. But why the fuck don't you make sure your son slept enough and ate enough to grow? fucking retarded, i hate foids so much.
If i wasn't so sure God was real, i would have ended myself just to spite my parents for what they did.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe, 8uAte, Deleted member 33711 and 7 others
I'm 5'5 and I feel like going ER every time I see a guy who heightmogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Deleted member 33711
@ElTruecel yo @Mentally lost cel, should make a account here so he can rant about his hate for manlets :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and JohnDoe
I'm 5'5 and I feel like going ER every time I see a guy who heightmogs me
Well if it makes you feel better, i am walking around outside at 5'9.5 and still 85% of guys are taller than me and 10% are around my height, i'm talking about young men, no point counting old men. It's fucking brutal man. You think that's bad? i literally get heightmogged or heightmatched by foids every single day, not even joking. There's not a single day i go outside where 1 or more foids isn't as tall or taller than me and i am 5'9.5 outside man. What the fuck is this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and \/orman
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Sub 5’9 = shia

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, moggathon and WhoTookVendetta
Manlets arent uncommon anyways. You’re thinking too deep. A good amount of Hollywood is legit MANLET tier

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 53670
Manlets arent uncommon anyways. You’re thinking too deep. A good amount of Hollywood is legit MANLET tier
ah here comes the resident 6'0 gaslighter, you always gaslight me and other manlets, no bueno!
Hollywood guys have good faces, other things going for them. Average joe who is 5'8 = death, Amnesia mogs most of the male population and STILL he struggles sometimes solely because of his height and he has to fraud 3 fucking inches. If that doesn't tell you how brutal it is..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
It's a good thing guns are banned here because it's likely in one of the days i raged and got extremely depressed in the past year i would have just ended myself in a fit of rage and anger

ah here comes the resident 6'0 gaslighter, you always gaslight me and other manlets, no bueno!
Hollywood guys have good faces, other things going for them. Average joe who is 5'8 = death, Amnesia mogs most of the male population and STILL he struggles sometimes solely because of his height and he has to fraud 3 fucking inches. If that doesn't tell you how brutal it is..
Tom holland is a 5’6 MTN maybe high MTN at best and look at his SMV

Tom holland is a 5’6 MTN maybe high MTN at best and look at his SMV
>tom holland
yh bro just pick some famous hollywood guy, why do tall guys do this? it's such a joke

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
shorter than 5'10 without upper tier normie looks is death tier

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JohnDoe
ramblings from a guy who might as well live in the Netherlands given your insane height measurements

ramblings from a guy who might as well live in the Netherlands given your insane height measurements
Given how close i am, i might aswell call my self dutch, imagine 5'8 in NL, get the rope out tbh

5'9 and below = euthanasia unless you look like Amnesia.
So fucking brutal being a manlet in the modern world, literally see school kids half my fucking age who are taller than me. Why did my parents do this to me? why did God curse me? such a joke tbh, and you probably think oh he's a manlet, he probably has a big dick or a good face or high IQ or something, NOPE. Not a single fucking positive attribute or quality. My mother is a womanlet, ok not her fault, shit genes. But why the fuck don't you make sure your son slept enough and ate enough to grow? fucking retarded, i hate foids so much.
If i wasn't so sure God was real, i would have ended myself just to spite my parents for what they did.
Roids + tattoos + 2 inch lifts + a vacation in Bangkok and you’ll be alright

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Sorry my fellow manlet friend but i don't think injecting drugs and being a degenerate tattoo nigga or fucking ladyboys in bangkok will do me any favors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
I will go to east asia and if i am not given prime pussy then i am throwing in the towel once and for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Sorry my fellow manlet friend but i don't think injecting drugs and being a degenerate tattoo nigga or fucking ladyboys in bangkok will do me any favors
Why don’t you claim your morning height btw most people do that even here. Roids would probably ascend you into a bad boy indian mogger. Are surgeries still on the table for you bhai for face or LL?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why don’t you claim your morning height btw most people do that even here. Roids would probably ascend you into a bad boy indian mogger. Are surgeries still on the table for you bhai for face or LL?
I am pakistani, do not ever call me a jeet again, i am aryan. LL? no i wouldn't do it evne if had money, i may get rhino, otoplasty and teeth implants though, that's about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 53670
I am pakistani, do not ever call me a jeet again, i am aryan.
My bad, I know being mistaken for Indian is insulting.
LL? no i wouldn't do it evne if had money, i may get rhino, otoplasty and teeth implants though, that's about it.
That’s good, you ought to do it asap. You’re getting old right?.. Also take a deep breath and walk around because these manlet euthanization posts clearly show you’re not in the right mental space. Not trying to sound bluepilled but seriously don’t rope and go ER because you’re an inch or so below average height :ROFLMAO:.

Is 5’10 is good enough

@JohnDoe You can always geomax to Japan and smash Japanese foids :feelshah: