Manual exfoliation is better than chemical

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
Might be water but I don't think it's necessary to have a chemical exfoliator as part of your skincare routine.

If you use tret (which you should) it's already accelerating you skin's cell regeneration. So you really only need to scrub off dead skin flakes.

81hRCJ6YiL AC UF10001000 QL80

Korean skin towels are great because they are just course enough to remove dead skin without damaging your healthy skin.

Using these basically combines exfoliation with dry brushing, so you also stimulate lymphatic drainage.

I use these twice a week with a light face scrub and my skin looks way better than when I was using glycolic acid.

or death

@Sapieeen @emeraldglass

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, emeraldglass, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
Looks like the same material as the korean towels, but the glove looks easier to use
yeah its really good. to get the most of your dead skin out and avoid it feeling too rough use moroccan black soap with it too. never feel as clean from a regular shower compared to a hot bath with the black soap and kis

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and fluoride1337
water

most people have trouble finding out how to use the right chemical exfoliator at the right frequency

if you find what works for you then chemical exfoliation yields far better results than mechanical

also removes the risk of skin abrasion