Manual stretching for a few mins for the first time instantly adds 0.5 to your flaccid

asdvek

asdvek

Manual stretching for a few mins for the first time instantly adds 0.5 to your flaccid. Sometimes 0.75-1

@Nick.Harte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, AverageCurryEnjoyer, Clark69 and 2 others
Manual stretching for a few mins for the first time instantly adds 0.5 to your flaccid. Sometimes 0.75-1

@Nick.Harte
Thanks but I no longer care buddy boyo. I will never have a normal life and it’s over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, 14vic, iblamechico and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, ryuken and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Nick.Harte and sub.o
  • +1
Reactions: xyl, AverageCurryEnjoyer, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Nick.Harte
live for me tbh don't kill yourself because i'mma be sad asf
I ain’t living for anyone buddy. Who cares. Everyone will move on with their lives and I’ll have to accept that I was destined to be a fucking loser.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe, AverageCurryEnjoyer, 14vic and 2 others
promotes bloodflow. Clamp and Pump are crazy

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Manual stretching promotes bloodflow?
yeah at least flaccid but good way to know potential for eq gains is the difference in stretched flaccid length bone pressed to you erect length bone pressed. The difference is the potential for eq. If your eq is fine then start to soft clamp asap.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and asdvek
yeah at least flaccid but good way to know potential for eq gains is the difference in stretched flaccid length bone pressed to you erect length bone pressed. The difference is the potential for eq. If your eq is fine then start to soft clamp asap.
Wdym, flaccid manual stretching increases bloodflow.?

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
what kind of stretching ?

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and asdvek
Wdym, flaccid manual stretching increases bloodflow.?
nah, I meant that to increase flaccid size, pumping and clamping is effective as it increases bloodflow. Then I explained a bit of eq as I just remembered

• +1
Better tie some weights than keep stretching with your hands, you can then do other things at the same time...
20010316164406.jpeg

• +1
look at bds manual routine on reddit r/gettingbigger
ah yeah i remember finding some manual routine for girth and length on there a few months back, some guy claims he got an inch in girth and length from doing it for a year, ill pm it to u, i wanna know if thats bullshit or not

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
ah yeah i remember finding some manual routine for girth and length on there a few months back, some guy claims he got an inch in girth and length from doing it for a year, ill pm it to u, i wanna know if thats bullshit or not
feel free bhai:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
How tf does he get an inch of girth from manual stretching pm me that shit

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and AverageCurryEnjoyer
its the same as the bd routine. inch gain is proven over a year or 2. You dont need devices but devices are giod becuase it can provide a way to progress and overload systematically. You could just pull on your dick and it works the same ngle.

• +1
give me a few minutes gotta find the screenshot of that shit

• +1
ok nvm it was 0.5 inches girth gains and 1 inch length: