Many charismatic/hyperNT people that you know are sociopaths

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
was talking to 2 very charismatic people I know and both of them said that they have very low levels of empathy, and described not feeling anything when a family member died

not only that, they are extremely risk-taking people, and are very impulsive and struggle sticking long-term goals. also, they seem more than willing to take recreational substances when others might be a bit more cautious

what I take out of this is that people higher in empathy, and those that are more risk-averse, will always struggle to be charismatic unless they can actively turn down this part of their personality.

this makes a lot of sense as I come off as quite awkward, and am very afraid of offending people, and the words that I use are often carefully chosen to have basically next to chance of offending someone, but with the drawback being that I have to avoid saying a lot of things that may make me seem more charming

and also this general risk-taking attitude seems to pervade through all aspects of their life, such as them not bothering to wash their hands before they eat etc. which leads me to believe that they also are not phased by the thought that them behaving in a particular way can lead to negative social evaluations

so I think this is what it boils down to: charisma is the end result of a lack of fear of negative social evaluations, provided that you don't have any developmental disorders. this also makes sense from a personal standpoint, as I am quite charismatic when I am drunk, and the only difference is that alcohol decreases your ability to care about any given risk.

thoughts? and is this a blackpill as well as it is incredibly difficult to re-wire your brain to be more risk-taking and less empathetic?

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, chawaje, incel194012940 and 9 others
I don't know anyone hyper charismathic but myself :unsure:

was talking to 2 very charismatic people I know and both of them said that they have very low levels of empathy, and described not feeling anything when a family member died

not only that, they are extremely risk-taking people, and are very impulsive and struggle sticking long-term goals. also, they seem more than willing to take recreational substances when others might be a bit more cautious

what I take out of this is that people higher in empathy, and those that are more risk-averse, will always struggle to be charismatic unless they can actively turn down this part of their personality.

this makes a lot of sense as I come off as quite awkward, and am very afraid of offending people, and the words that I use are often carefully chosen to have basically next to chance of offending someone, but with the drawback being that I have to avoid saying a lot of things that may make me seem more charming

and also this general risk-taking attitude seems to pervade through all aspects of their life, such as them not bothering to wash their hands before they eat etc. which leads me to believe that they also are not phased by the thought that them behaving in a particular way can lead to negative social evaluations

so I think this is what it boils down to: charisma is the end result of a lack of fear of negative social evaluations, provided that you don't have any developmental disorders. this also makes sense from a personal standpoint, as I am quite charismatic when I am drunk, and the only difference is that alcohol decreases your ability to care about any given risk.

thoughts? and is this a blackpill as well as it is incredibly difficult to re-wire your brain to be more risk-taking and less empathetic?
I think I agree.

when ppl first meet me they describe me as very interesting and charismatic. Basically main character vibes. But I’m actually really shallow so the longer ppl know me the weirder I become and they realize I’m aspie af.

I also lack emotion to other ppl. And am very impulsive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 9568 and lilhorizontal32
Explain how I'mma sociopath tho?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
you are neither nt nor charismatic. ur just trash

Seems legit

1c0607c03df715a523a228bab4c61636

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, ALP, Deleted member 6423 and 4 others

I've been described as charismatic and yeah it really boils down to not giving a shit don't know about the whole sociopath thing though some people say i give off those vibes and i do have some tendencies, but full blown sociopath nah lol

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I've been described as charismatic and yeah it really boils down to not giving a shit don't know about the whole sociopath thing though some people say i give off those vibes and i do have some tendencies, but full blown sociopath nah lol
yeah I should have explained that I didnt mean every charming person is a full blown patrick bateman type of sociopath, but a lot of charismatic people lean more towards the side of less empathy, with SOME falling in the diagnosable category for sociopathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I think I agree.

when ppl first meet me they describe me as very interesting and charismatic. Basically main character vibes. But I’m actually really shallow so the longer ppl know me the weirder I become and they realize I’m aspie af.

I also lack emotion to other ppl. And am very impulsive.
would you say you have always been charismatic or did you learn it?

• +1
Explain how I'mma sociopath tho?
you probably arent. however, you clearly engage in lots of risk taking behaviours (such as posting your face on this website), starting arguments on here even though people could easily cause problems for your irl as you have already doxxed yourself etc. I'm simply stating that I have noticed a correlation between low levels of inhibition and how charming someone is

as such I gotta ask, are you considered charismatic in person?

• +1
you probably arent. however, you clearly engage in lots of risk taking behaviours (such as posting your face on this website), starting arguments on here even though people could easily cause problems for your irl as you have already doxxed yourself etc. I'm simply stating that I have noticed a correlation between low levels of inhibition and how charming someone is

as such I gotta ask, are you considered charismatic in person?

No I was joking bro. You're rather exposing your lack NTness here by not realising that I was joking with you G

Nah but modestly speaking, yeah, I would say that I am seen as such irl and when I want to turn it on even more, I can. The problem however is is I have to reign in in certain situations due to various factors which are out of my control. Like race, height, only being a decent normie etc. I would say it pretty much comes down to height with regard to me tho. Society does expect you to be 'congruent' with your physical self and no-matter how charming you are, unless it's in a room full of butt-ugly people, those people will try and pick wholes in everything you say..... unless you tone it down and 'know your place'. You can off-set this with status, only that ties much in with height once again. Unless you are 5'5 Bruno Mars level talent.

I agree that there is definite correlation between being a sociopath and being charismatic. To have a high level of low inhibition you're required to know the way the people around you are likely to respond and this ties in with understanding the mechanics of how they think.

I am someone who has encountered genuine sociopaths and their ability to lie without it sound anything near a lie is remarkable. Once I realise they are frauds I play dumber than my mark and I know that shit appears in the 48 laws of power, but I've always done it lol.

When you do that, you fool the person into a false sense of security about just how far they can go with their bullshit. I'll give you just one layman's example of this from my experiences. Working out in the gym a couple of years ago when I ripped and shit and some thuggish tough guy wanted to train with me. I was like wtf ever and let him. He began making claims that during his time in jail time he was there benching x, y and z for a 15 reps lol. I just knew from many factors that he was talking utter nonsense, but the fact I had not put myself across like an assertive male with awareness that was sharp and could not be fooled, lulled him into believing he could gain approval off me by larping as a some make-believe jail-hardened character.

Most Prime Ministers are sociopaths. Tony Blair definitely was. Boris Johnson currently is. Donald Trump absolutely was!. Hell he'd put himself across in an incoherent way just so he could appeal to his type of voter. Obama was. Almost all people that were voted in as prime ministers / presidents were all sociopaths. Most successful YouTube channels have people running them that are sociopaths and I can run the names of my head.

It's called machiavellism. You can't tell people the truth or give them your real opinion/view on things if you want to be charming. It is very rare. To a certain degree this is known as being sociable, but then I think if you're real friends with someone you don't have to or say the social circle are cohesive in their narratives on shit.

But in order to appeal to the masses you gotta be fake, you gotta have that superficial bullshit charm, because most people are either stupid, unaware, delusional, disillusioned, low IQ, conformists... or quite simply managed by their emotions. Particularly women, but more men than ever are like this now. 75% of this forum are like this in-fact. You can't be based in-front of them. That is what the Red Pill talks about. Being yourself does not get you ahead in life. All the Black Pill is is how even if you are saying what that nigga wants to hear, the chance are they still won't like/approve of you, because they don't wanna hear it from you, as you UGLY! lol. Or you're a turbo manlet, or whatever. Again making up for this with knowing the right people / connections etc is possible, but again, still need to look the part for that too.

It's just the way it is man and the way it's always been. I think it's not as much of a bad thing as you think. It's just that the reason we think those who are sociopaths are bad is we associate them with all these criminal minds we see on documentaries etc. The Ted Bundy's of the world, you know? Not every sociopath is out there to do you add you to their hit-list of kills though. They just need your approval as they need you to like them or do something for them and that's fine, because that's the way of the world really. It's the name of the game.

With enough life-experience, awareness and reasonable IQ... you too could become a charmer that finesses his way through life. Sure you'll absolutely need a solid face and decent height and the better the height and face the easier it is, but that's really about it.

• +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend, TrestIsBest, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
No I was joking bro. You're rather exposing your lack NTness here by not realising that I was joking with you G

Nah but modestly speaking, yeah, I would say that I am seen as such irl and when I want to turn it on even more, I can. The problem however is is I have to reign in in certain situations due to various factors which are out of my control. Like race, height, only being a decent normie etc. I would say it pretty much comes down to height with regard to me tho. Society does expect you to be 'congruent' with your physical self and no-matter how charming you are, unless it's in a room full of butt-ugly people, those people will try and pick wholes in everything you say..... unless you tone it down and 'know your place'. You can off-set this with status, only that ties much in with height once again. Unless you are 5'5 Bruno Mars level talent.

I agree that there is definite correlation between being a sociopath and being charismatic. To have a high level of low inhibition you're required to know the way the people around you are likely to respond and this ties in with understanding the mechanics of how they think.

I am someone who has encountered genuine sociopaths and their ability to lie without it sound anything near a lie is remarkable. Once I realise they are frauds I play dumber than my mark and I know that shit appears in the 48 laws of power, but I've always done it lol.

When you do that, you fool the person into a false sense of security about just how far they can go with their bullshit. I'll give you just one layman's example of this from my experiences. Working out in the gym a couple of years ago when I ripped and shit and some thuggish tough guy wanted to train with me. I was like wtf ever and let him. He began making claims that during his time in jail time he was there benching x, y and z for a 15 reps lol. I just knew from many factors that he was talking utter nonsense, but the fact I had not put myself across like an assertive male with awareness that was sharp and could not be fooled, lulled him into believing he could gain approval off me by larping as a some make-believe jail-hardened character.

Most Prime Ministers are sociopaths. Tony Blair definitely was. Boris Johnson currently is. Donald Trump absolutely was!. Hell he'd put himself across in an incoherent way just so he could appeal to his type of voter. Obama was. Almost all people that were voted in as prime ministers / presidents were all sociopaths. Most successful YouTube channels have people running them that are sociopaths and I can run the names of my head.

It's called machiavellism. You can't tell people the truth or give them your real opinion/view on things if you want to be charming. It is very rare. To a certain degree this is known as being sociable, but then I think if you're real friends with someone you don't have to or say the social circle are cohesive in their narratives on shit.

But in order to appeal to the masses you gotta be fake, you gotta have that superficial bullshit charm, because most people are either stupid, unaware, delusional, disillusioned, low IQ, conformists... or quite simply managed by their emotions. Particularly women, but more men than ever are like this now. 75% of this forum are like this in-fact. You can't be based in-front of them. That is what the Red Pill talks about. Being yourself does not get you ahead in life. All the Black Pill is is how even if you are saying what that nigga wants to hear, the chance are they still won't like/approve of you, because they don't wanna hear it from you, as you UGLY! lol. Or you're a turbo manlet, or whatever. Again making up for this with knowing the right people / connections etc is possible, but again, still need to look the part for that too.

It's just the way it is man and the way it's always been. I think it's not as much of a bad thing as you think. It's just that the reason we think those who are sociopaths are bad is we associate them with all these criminal minds we see on documentaries etc. The Ted Bundy's of the world, you know? Not every sociopath is out there to do you add you to their hit-list of kills though. They just need your approval as they need you to like them or do something for them and that's fine, because that's the way of the world really. It's the name of the game.

With enough life-experience, awareness and reasonable IQ... you too could become a charmer that finesses his way through life. Sure you'll absolutely need a solid face and decent height and the better the height and face the easier it is, but that's really about it.
Read every word tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
but a lot of charismatic people lean more towards the side of less empathy
I struggle with this tbh, I know when someone is happy or sad and I can understand what they go through but I don't feel it nor do I really care I call it a "conscious empathy"

I struggle with this tbh, I know when someone is happy or sad and I can understand what they go through but I don't feel it nor do I really care I call it a "conscious empathy"
yeah one of my charismatic friends said that he feels almost exactly the same way. tbh it is better than feeling overly bad for doing something wrong which I feel too frequently

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
would you say you have always been charismatic or did you learn it?
ppl always liked me at first. maybe cuz im so open ? but over time it just gets less and less and less... its super ez for me to make new "friends" but i cant keep em or stay with them. more so cuz my aspie ass starts doing weird shit to stay in the middle of the attention ulitmately fckin shit up. its like being an entertainter who doesnt entertain. idk if charismatic is the right word. but thats what some ppl told me

yeah one of my charismatic friends said that he feels almost exactly the same way. tbh it is better than feeling overly bad for doing something wrong which I feel too frequently
Yes much better, i remember as a kid crying because i stepped on a banana on accident JFL now I don’t feel much for anything

Any practical use to this?
I do this to some ppl and idk what I'll do with the info that the 5'7 mcdonalds employee rents out 10 houses he owns and has his job to stay undercover from the NWO

thoughts? and is this a blackpill as well as it is incredibly difficult to re-wire your brain to be more risk-taking and less empathetic

Very interesting thread and very perceptive of you

I don't wash my hands sometimes, take drugs occasionally, don't really care about offending others.

But I'd say I'm very empathetic, sometimes too much.

I help guys that I don't know all the time, in here and irl.

I hate hurting people's feelings or clowning them in front of others, even if it makes me look cool to the group. And it will bother me immensely until I go and personally apologise.

I think you're assessment is correct, but in the way that narcissists are often hyper charismatic, but hyper charismatic people are not often narcissists (or at least no more often than like 1%)

I believe there might also be an element of envy that helped form this conclusion.

I disagree with this. Genuine sociopaths are rare, and not all of them are charismatic either. When they are however, yeah, extremely charming, and magnetic personalities.

But to say many of charismatic people are sociopaths, I disagree. Most charismatic people are actually genuinely good humans. They have higher than average empathy which is what makes them so good with people.

It's just that they understand when to be selfish, which comes from high self esteem. For the most part, theyre just extremely happy people, and when you're in that state, you naturally like being kind to people and give out good vibes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I don't wash my hands sometimes, take drugs occasionally, don't really care about offending others.
not quite what I was getting at. everyone does these behaviours to some extent but these individuals do them MUCH more frequently

But I'd say I'm very empathetic, sometimes too much.

I help guys that I don't know all the time, in here and irl.

I hate hurting people's feelings or clowning them in front of others, even if it makes me look cool to the group. And it will bother me immensely until I go and personally apologise.

I think you're assessment is correct, but in the way that narcissists are often hyper charismatic, but hyper charismatic people are not often narcissists (or at least no more often than like 1%)
definitely sound like an empathetic person ngl. I also don't like clowning someone in front of others, and really watch what I say to not embarrass them in group situations

I believe there might also be an element of envy that helped form this conclusion.
tbh to some extent yeah. but I still think that what I said is pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
I disagree with this. Genuine sociopaths are rare, and not all of them are charismatic either. When they are however, yeah, extremely charming, and magnetic personalities.
up to 4% of people have it

It's just that they understand when to be selfish, which comes from high self esteem. For the most part, theyre just extremely happy people, and when you're in that state, you naturally like being kind to people and give out good vibes.
not really tbh. I know charismatic people who confessed to being depressed/feeling very anxious quite frequently. whereas I know others who are genuinely happy and content (or they at least seem to be) who I wouldn't say are charismatic

Can't be charismatic if you're NW2 and 5'10.

I'm 100% certain my autism will get wiped after my LL.

When I wore lifts to 6'1 I was only half autistic as 5'10. It seems that the closer the brain is to the ground the more autistic you become

up to 4% of people have it

not really tbh. I know charismatic people who confessed to being depressed/feeling very anxious quite frequently. whereas I know others who are genuinely happy and content (or they at least seem to be) who I wouldn't say are charismatic

The title of your thread says MANY charismatic hyper NT people are sociopaths. How is 4% many?

Just because you know one or two charismatic people who feel depressed/anxious at times doesn't reflect on the large amount of charismatic people who are happy. Everybody feels depressed/anxious at certain times. That's called being human. But it's a spectrum where charismatic/extroverted people lean far more heavily to being happy most of the time.

How fucking low IQ are you

The title of your thread says MANY charismatic hyper NT people are sociopaths. How is 4% many?

Just because you know one or two charismatic people who feel depressed/anxious at times doesn't reflect on the large amount of charismatic people who are happy. Everybody feels depressed/anxious at certain times. That's called being human. But it's a spectrum where charismatic/extroverted people lean far more heavily to being happy most of the time.

How fucking low IQ are you
4% is quite large and is similar to the proportion of people that I consider to be charismatic

and its not just one or two, more like 5-10. and they didn't just feel anxious or depressed at "certain times", they genuinely felt that way for several months, if not longer

and a few objections regarding your idea that happy people = charismatic people

1. when you are charismatic your life is more likely to be enjoyable, hence there is a higher chance that you will be happy. but this creates a chicken and egg scenario - were they happy first and then became charismatic or vice versa?

2. part of being charismatic is SEEMING happy/that everything is under control. not too hard to see how a charismatic person may be able to give off this vibe even when they don't feel that way

3. if this was the case, it should also work the other way around, where if you are depressed you should become less charismatic. this hasn't been the case in my experience as I know lots of people (friends, friends of friends, family etc.) that got mental health issues but they didn't become any less sociable and appeared more or less to be the same as they always were