Many flaws , don’t know if I can ascend.

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Why am I saying this ? I have so many flaws in my body that I don’t know if I would be able to ascend.

1) 60kg , 5”9ft 14 years old , tanner stage thinks I’m at 3.9. Which is not a lot and possible be a framecel with my small wrists. Can you grow taller than your genetic potential if you go on peptides and HGH ? Currently can’t buy , don’t have enough money , parents would freak out thinking it’s roids.

2) To add those statistics. I have Pectus excavatum and anterior pelvic tilt. I am trying to fix both of them , but it takes time.

3) Eyes are asymmetric and very bad area. My whole jaw is recessed. I would need surgeries for these , but there could be other methods to fix.

I’m my family I have one sibling 27M, he had some girlfriends but he has a varient of chrons disease and currently lives with our grandma. He wants to have kids , but it would be late. He also has autism and anger issues. He could have kids , but it’s unknown. And if he doesn’t , it leads up to me to continue the bloodline. And what if I don’t ascend , there is a possibility that if I have kids , it won’t be with female that doesn’t look good and my kids would suffer from shit genetics and become blackpilled. My shitty eye era comes from my dad. My mom was pretty gl when she got married with my dad , him as well was gl , long face but good bones. He was a Chadlite. I have no idea what made my face recessed , but it could have been during puberty. Because of online school , I had shit posture and played zero sports from 11-13. Went back to an look at old photos. I can see that my face changed. This might be a correlation but I only have been breastfed for 11 months , now it’s recommended for at least 2 years.

I could be absent from teen love and I always wanted to have a social media presence, but after I swallowed the bp , I no longer can with my looks and height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Time to spam racebaits here then

14 years old
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Kill yourself. NOW.

• +1
Reactions: gigell