Many "incels" are just SCARED

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Brutal reality pill

Normies have sex all the time

Even LTNs

Ugly black niggas are a perfect example. The girls might be "ugly" but the niggas aren't gay and the bitches have fat asses. High T niggas don't gaf

But non NT weird men are not fucking bitches. They don't even know anything about the world. They just be on the Internet being literally autistic all day

It's the NT athletes, thugs, scammers, drug dealers, boxers, gymmaxxed niggas, statusmaxxed niggas, influencer niggas, YouTubers, rappers, popular niggas, etc

They are fully softmaxxed and stylemaxxed and statusmaxxed to compete with better looking men

And they are not afraid to approach women

You gotta approach the right type of women too though. If you're kinda ugly, you gonna have to fuck some kinda ugly bitch with a fat ass. You can't be a LTN ethnic and try to approach a rich white blonde stacylite 😂 that's retarded asf. Common sense shit

So many decent looking guys are scared of flirting with girls and fucking them. Low T, high inhib, non NT

I have a 6'3 athlete good looking tall friend and my friends make fun of him because he looks like he can get bitches but dont be fucking bitches. He always talks about how he's scared to talk to girls. Cockblocking himself

It's easier to talk to girls when you're softmaxxed and stylemaxxed and not a bum with a car and money and shit. And if you have lots of Instagram followers, status and a moggers friend group. Common sense shit. It makes you feel like you own that pussy

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, curryascenderr, yyy and 3 others
Ghetto subhumans

Ghetto subhumans
I'm not just talking about black ppl. It was just the perfect example cuz they're high T and not retarded when it comes to appealing to women and getting pussy

I'm talking about white ppl and Hispanics and Indians

Did y'all not go to highschool

All the LTN white, Hispanic and Indian dudes that were softmaxxed and playing sports had teen love and fucked girls

They fraud their looks with hair and shit so they look better

If you're not even fraudmaxxing you're retarded

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
I'm not just talking about black ppl. It was just the perfect example cuz they're high T and not retarded when it comes to appealing to women and getting pussy

I'm talking about white ppl and Hispanics and Indians

Did y'all not go to highschool

All the LTN white, Hispanic and Indian dudes that were softmaxxed and playing sports had teen love and fucked girls

They fraud their looks with hair and shit so they look better

If you're not even fraudmaxxing you're retarded
True NT pill is law

This has been known by anyone that’s not an insentient blackpill parrot tbh, low inhib and NT is key.

Also YB pfp in the big 24 💔

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Just have a big ego from your car, money and social media followers theory

Got rejected once by a ltb. 100 double scoops and syringes later, im still mid:feelshah:

Brutal reality pill

Even LTNs

Ugly black niggas are a perfect example. The girls might be "ugly" but the niggas aren't gay and the bitches have fat asses. High T niggas don't gaf

But non NT weird men are not fucking bitches. They don't even know anything about the world. They just be on the Internet being literally autistic all day

It's the NT athletes, thugs, scammers, drug dealers, boxers, gymmaxxed niggas, statusmaxxed niggas, influencer niggas, YouTubers, rappers, popular niggas, etc

They are fully softmaxxed and stylemaxxed and statusmaxxed to compete with better looking men

And they are not afraid to approach women

You gotta approach the right type of women too though. If you're kinda ugly, you gonna have to fuck some kinda ugly bitch with a fat ass. You can't be a LTN ethnic and try to approach a rich white blonde stacylite 😂 that's retarded asf. Common sense shit

So many decent looking guys are scared of flirting with girls and fucking them. Low T, high inhib, non NT

I have a 6'3 athlete good looking tall friend and my friends make fun of him because he looks like he can get bitches but dont be fucking bitches. He always talks about how he's scared to talk to girls. Cockblocking himself

It's easier to talk to girls when you're softmaxxed and stylemaxxed and not a bum with a car and money and shit. And if you have lots of Instagram followers, status and a moggers friend group. Common sense shit. It makes you feel like you own that pussy
so basixally yourevsaying to fuck sub5 ltbs

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Vergil.is
the "scared" ur referring to is high-inhib and I dont have that bud

Low inhib only applies if you are NT and have social circle / status

In the club they kept asking me where my friends were. Over if you are a loner

Brutal reality pill

Even LTNs

normies don’t have sex all the time look at the stats most men haven’t had sex in ages. But true black guys will fuck anything.