MARGOT ROBBIE CHILDHOOD PHOTOS

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist

Can anyone analyse photos of her when she was younger and look at her bone structure etc?
Also I heard she had braces as a kid, how come she has such good facial development?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Awe Chadstralia is burning I'm so saddddddddd

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2506, cutecel and 1 other person
She's so fucking sexy just imagine this women giving you attention oh my god

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Kilimanjaro, Kade and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Noodlewhore, Ethnicope and SpearOfOrion
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and thickdickdaddy27

Can anyone analyse photos of her when she was younger and look at her bone structure etc?
Also I heard she had braces as a kid, how come she has such good facial development?

"Also I heard she had braces as a kid" Looks = mostly genetics,Jordan barrett even had exactrions which supposed to be a major mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
boring foid pretending to be ladylike. actors are so fake

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 1751
"Also I heard she had braces as a kid" Looks = mostly genetics,Jordan barrett even had exactrions which supposed to be a major mistake.
you can clearly tell that he had extractions

you can clearly tell that he had extractions
Its supposed to give you long midface,
Jordan Barrett

She is post wall tbh
Lol at calling that post wall hag sex u guys need some post but clarity

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Jerzy Bondov and Chadelite
Because cranial base >>>>>> fucking braces or mewing, if you have a good cranial base all these other shit won't mean shit, you can still get 12 teeth extracted and you probably will still look better than someone who mewed but has shit cranial base.

Australia looks so cool, I want to live there, but everyone says it's Chadstralia, so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3990
55-930x560.jpg

Would be a full mog, if Kota had better undereyes, hooding and cleaner/ groomed face
Yeah but he mogs him because of genetics, he has far more robust skull,chin,not because of extractions
i dont know about face tho, he is just far more robust than barrett

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Quite frankly, I don’t care if that whole country burns to ashes. There’s only a handful of Australians I like anyway.

probably raised on farm food organic raw milk and sunlight all day thats why she has such remarkable bone structure and ofc PHENOTYPE

Low IQ response. Subhumans suffer from environmental flaws. No one is just born with downward growth, recessed maxilla/mandible, etc. I can go on and on about environmental flaws. Barrett had extractions but his imw is great. Same with Cavill, people perceive him to have a small palate but his imw is great as well.
lmao at you calling me low iq mew dick sucker,environmental factors can break you,thats why i said "mostly genetics". so the fak are you talking about?And u are a fucking retarded autist if u think eggman will have gl kids if they nosebreathing from birth

say "good eye might" really fast theory

Quite frankly, I don’t care if that whole country burns to ashes. There’s only a handful of Australians I like anyway.
@Ritalincel

She's so fucking sexy just imagine this women giving you attention oh my god
i literally can't imagine it. i can't self insert into any scenario involving a pretty lady because i know it's unrealistic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, goat2x and thickdickdaddy27
i literally can't imagine it. i can't self insert into any scenario involving a pretty lady because i know it's unrealistic.
My hands are dripping in sweat just thinking about it fml

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
She is post wall tbh
Lol at calling that post wall hag sex u guys need some post but clarity
stfu faggot. You wont disrespect Margot like this, shes a princess
just take a shower bro

Last edited:
stfu faggot. You wont disrespect Margot like this, shes a princess

just take a shower bro
Who the fuck is that generic Hollywood jew cuck sucking milf cunt
This is a real girl
JPEG 20200107 151605

Low IQ response. Subhumans suffer from environmental flaws. No one is just born with downward growth, recessed maxilla/mandible, etc. I can go on and on about environmental flaws. Barrett had extractions but his imw is great. Same with Cavill, people perceive him to have a small palate but his imw is great as well.
I was born with recessed mandible. Ded srs. It really is due to genetics, posture, nutrition during pregnancy and childhood and finally, hormones.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I was born with recessed mandible. Ded srs. It really is due to genetics, posture, nutrition during pregnancy and childhood and finally, hormones.
Do u like guys and see us as human beings

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
This forum is full of cucks. She doesn’t even look that great anymore. Just be white theory.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Wannabe6ft2
i wanna fuck margot robbie so bad even though her ass is a muscle-less tragedy she is 10 in every other way