Reactions: Krezo
Looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Pietrosiek
I would fuck her everyday.

Would creampie her ass/10

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gigastacy looksmatched with high tier normie at best?
Shes not gigastacy. She probably was hot in her prime but now she is approaching the wall at full speed. Dicaprio would refuse to film with her now if wolf of wall street was being filmed in 2020. Besides, that guy mogs like 99% of men, average man is not good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: XXX22 and Pietrosiek
Shes not gigastacy. She probably was hot in her prime but now she is approaching the wall at full speed. Dicaprio would refuse to film with her now if wolf of wall street was being filmed in 2020. Besides, that guy mogs like 99% of men, average man is not good looking.
Lol hes 4.5psl max. Shes stacy now, was gigastacy in her prime. Very hot for 30yo. If you think this guy is top 1%...

I agree

her prime was in Wolf of Wallstreet, hottest girl I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and BigBiceps
imagine the smell

Lol hes 4.5psl max. Shes stacy now, was gigastacy in her prime. Very hot for 30yo. If you think this guy is top 1%...
Ok lets be real here. Average lad is uglyish and short. You're probably the average if you had haircut as your somewhat decent height forgives aspects where you're lacking. I think he mogs you a little bit more by than 0.5 PSL, don't you think?

Ok lets be real here. Average lad is uglyish and short. You're probably the average if you had haircut as your somewhat decent height forgives aspects where you're lacking. I think he mogs you a little bit more by than 0.5 PSL, don't you think?
If this bloated oldcel with beard and no zygos mog me it never begun. This dude is averge at best. Then someone here say that dude who mog him is same psl as him. Jfl at this forum

If this bloated oldcel with beard and no zygos mog me it never begun. This dude is averge at best. Then someone here say that dude who mog him is same psl as him. Jfl at this forum
Yeah he mogs you. BAD.

You're about average. Big issue with you is you have absolutely zero motivation to actually looksmax.
He is averge. If he mogs me im not averge. He looks like shit.

If we look at hot foids's boyfriend then we can see that they are usually not chad tier facially, but very tall. Check Kate Upton's bf

If we look at hot foids's boyfriend then we can see that they are usually not chad tier facially, but very tall. Check Kate Upton's bf
Hes not very tall, just tall. Also it doesnt matter becouse she fucked dicaprio so hard.

margot-robbie-and-tom-ackerley-at-jfk-airport-in-new-york-04-27-2019-9.jpg

she's overrated
Margot robbie Instagram

Maybe he has a great personality.

Hes not very tall, just tall. Also it doesnt matter becouse she fucked dicaprio so hard.

View attachment 240111
Dude I understand that this forum destroys your ability to understand what is normal and what is not, but 6'3 isn't just tall, its very tall

Dude I understand that this forum destroys your ability to understand what is normal and what is not, but 6'3 isn't just tall, its very tall
Hes not 6'3. Doesnt look 6'3 agianst 5'6 Margot.