Margot Robbie is 33

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
She was born July 2, 1990
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   JANUARY 23 Margot Robbie arrives at the Australian Premiere of I Tonya

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 33275
team america vomit GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, apocalypse and Aladin
just superb genetics overall, in the same sense as giselle bundchen, serena williams or jessica chastain

quite a lot of bones, yet they still look perfectly feminine. that's pretty rare in nature

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, HitAndRun, zura and 1 other person
yes, this is a reflex of every teen girl who sees you on the street.
I still look the same as I did 4 years ago, and I had 19yo teen stacylite pussy then, so why not now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and MoggerGaston
just superb genetics overall, in the same sense as giselle bundchen, venus williams or jessica chastain

quite a lot of bones, yet they still look perfectly feminine. that's pretty rare in nature
Never found Venus or Serena attractive

ok, zyros the witcher
zyros, a name I haven't heard in a long time. I miss his blackpill ramblings.

What do you think has become of this spanish manlet vampire-maxxed 30yo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
just superb genetics overall, in the same sense as giselle bundchen, venus williams or jessica chastain

Looks old and like shit

Never found Venus or Serena attractive

she just has it, imo (i meant serena, i always forget which is the pretty one. venus doesnt have it)

i dont know how delusional a person would have to be to see robbie and not think "those are some good fucking genes" instantly. can see guys obsessed with "women" who look like 12 yo boys find her subhuman, tho

Last edited:
zyros, a name I haven't heard in a long time. I miss his blackpill ramblings.

What do you think has become of this spanish manlet vampire-maxxed 30yo?
he is still forcing himself out of bed every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then he wears his 5 parka jackets to convince his grandma hes alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on his walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate him

when girls look at him in a concerned manner his brain interprets it as an ioi and he counts it as slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 33275
he is still forcing himself out of bed every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then he wears his 5 parka jackets to convince his grandma hes alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on his walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate him

when girls look at him in a concerned manner his brain interprets it as an ioi and he counts it as slay
tl:dr still brutally mentally ill.

do you think mental ascension exists for people like us? For you?

Can we lay this shit to rest and become content?

What too much BBC does to a snowbunny

• JFL
Reactions: klip11