MARGOT ROBBIE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN THIS PHOTO

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
She still beautiful
AD8AF007 A5F7 4FB4 B412 75403D918084

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, garibaldicj, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
Femcel haircut

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Jesus Nicki minaj looks horrible

Both subhumans

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Offensive Bias, HeightPilledum and 6 others
Im gonna say it

Nicki looks more attractive than her in this photo

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Shycel
They still look better than any woman you'll ever manage to get without paying for a hooker.
if you only knew retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nervousbeaner and them streets b cold
Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, R@m@, redmaxx and 1 other person
i do not think i'm gay but I imagine margot robbie in that picture with a dick and she becomes very good looking to me
I'm very attracted to trans women and they have not wronged me like biological women all the trans women in my life have been very good to me and kind I think they might be better than any other biological woman along with better looking I don't know why I used to be repulsed but I feel like I have grown as a person and expanded my horizons, even if she was a man she is a pretty one. who cares regardless I would prefer margot robbie be a man that makes her even better to be honest like be honest guys is that gay or no I'm faded dan a hoe rn so excuse this whole paragraph

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 1140 and Jase
where is your zygos cracker
iu

and doesn't even matter, you still pertain to the lowest of the lowest, your people did nothing throghout all history.

reminder you live in a white man constructed reality, and if you shitskin deathnics will bark too much, the white man will execute every single of you just like they did for thousands of years. you have no power in this world

• +1
Reactions: Jase
no shit her name is Robbie lol

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
iu

and doesn't even matter, you still pertain to the lowest of the lowest, your people did nothing throghout all history.

reminder you live in a white man constructed reality, and if you shitskin deathnics will bark too much, the white man will execute every single of you just like they did for thousands of years. you have no power in this world
im actually a guy with white skin hahahaha

im actually a guy with white skin hahahaha
white skin doesn't mean anything by itself and you are proof of it. you would still end up this way not a long ago

3544048_t_4dc3c33b2b8ab24279ae6733a58fd97bc74d1b3cb7756db8264a4ccf9da18939.png

Damn, they some ugly ass hoes innit

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@mrriceguy ideal af :owo:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy ideal af :owo:

i do not think i'm gay but I imagine margot robbie in that picture with a dick and she becomes very good looking to me
I'm very attracted to trans women and they have not wronged me like biological women all the trans women in my life have been very good to me and kind I think they might be better than any other biological woman along with better looking I don't know why I used to be repulsed but I feel like I have grown as a person and expanded my horizons, even if she was a man she is a pretty one. who cares regardless I would prefer margot robbie be a man that makes her even better to be honest like be honest guys is that gay or no I'm faded dan a hoe rn so excuse this whole paragraph
TLDR you like dick in your ass

TLDR you like dick in your ass
nah bro like u cant lie bro trannies with dicks are not bad tbh bro I'm not gay but u can't lie bro

both jawmog the entire forum, both would make mogger sons

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty