Mariano Di Vaio Beard Styling

Kade

Kade

Master

Do you guys think this is legit?

Is it pedantic narcyness or legit mediterranean fuckboymaxx?

I like the look but doesn’t work for all

@2peasinapod
@oldcell
@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, oldcell and 2 others
Can’t grow any facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Kade and 1 other person
Can’t grow any facial hair

interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, didntreadlol and 1 other person
beard is for cucks
prettyboys need no beards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, Amnesia and 1 other person
I dont like how uneven his beard is and that he keeps it longer near the underchin part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Chadeep
I already know this video, and its the way how i was styling my beard for almost 2 years, with changing to connected like Bateman

Its Balbo beard

If it fits your face its great and this guide is really good, but dont overtrim

Currently i am approaching one inch beard at some weeks nd i looks really different and longer beard did offset all my lower third flaws, but with this beard like Di Vaio, i slayed a lot and it was improvement for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
I dont like how uneven his beard is and that he keeps it longer near the underchin part.
yeah i don’t like the way he did the neck line but i think the faded sides work well with guys who lack coverage, makes it seem intentional rather than a lack of genetics

I also started cutting lines between the goatee area and cheeks, looks rlly good and adds angularity impression: like this
lQXsbH8BZExP88hcJw4JA70tfbehuQ3sZ6T2sVUxQgtiq_1Q_b-q9PDZm5xOo94Z9TtWsuN1B2KbkPBJvjwwLGEM3UHYTk58LwkLtvrVTNXRsalj1hrSKPzRsj_EZbuRR1dIyuhRXRSnn5b7XvPXsQmoGGNGr1Q

I feel like there’s a lot of nuance to stubblemaxxing but not much discussion to be had when this is the average user here
b5b-1-jpg.324154

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
Is that cutting slits near the mouth an actual thing? I thought that was ppls natural growth dang didnt even think of that idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
I already know this video, and its the way how i was styling my beard for almost 2 years, with changing to connected like Bateman

Its Balbo beard

If it fits your face its great and this guide is really good, but dont overtrim

Currently i am approaching one inch beard at some weeks nd i looks really different and longer beard did offset all my lower third flaws, but with this beard like Di Vaio, i slayed a lot and it was improvement for me
your pheno is great for Di Viaoi style but u cant go wrong with either one, all depends on preference and beard coverage

but yeh they’re top 2 styles easily
Is that cutting slits near the mouth an actual thing? I thought that was ppls natural growth dang didnt even think of that idea
yeah he definitely accentuates it manually imo

The-Matchmaker%E2%80%99s-Playbook-Jacket.jpg

bvlgari-man-wood-neroli-img-big.jpg

it’s legit, adds structure to the facial hair and face, so it’s not just a bloatmaxxed second head of hair on the bottom of your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and oldcell