Half caged
He let bowser fuck his bitch lmao. Monsterpilled
video games GIF

Video Games Kiss GIF by gifnews

Nintendo Laughing GIF by The Super Mario Bros. Movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TheDragon, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
I hate how in the new mario movie they made peach another strong independent woman and made mario the oofy doofy. She was literally written to be a damsel in distress. It was the sole purpose of her character in the games.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, pentamogged9000, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I hate how in the new mario movie they made peach another strong independent woman and made mario the oofy doofy. She was literally written to be a damsel in distress. It was the sole purpose of her character in the games.
Yeah shes a weak breedable bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 33424, SubSigma and 1 other person
She chose a big high t ogre over a fat nice guy manlet with a small cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others

Hmm I wonder if that was some kind of social commentary that they deliberately put into it due to the current political and social landscape we find ourselves in.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SubSigma
Hmm I wonder if that was some kind of social commentary that they deliberately put into it due to the current political and social landscape we find ourselves in.
VanillaicecreamGPT

Kek!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 26642
It's fucking brutal that many kids played the shoes of a cuck because it was the most popular video ge back then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, TheDragon and Trilogy
We're about due for a good thread. Let's get this together.

Ahh I've been quite uninspired these past few days, cant think of anything that rl/retrudedmaxilla would legit react!

Notice how cucks are obsessed with games that involve saving muh princess like Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda? It's pretty much White Knighting: The Game.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Notice how cucks are obsessed with games that involve saving muh princess like Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda? It's pretty much White Knighting: The Game.
I don’t even care about the plot like I don’t get the stories they are just fun tho lol

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon