rubberduck

Diamond
Further proof the sun is good for you
Before
IMG 4913

IMG 4914

After
IMG 4912

Did the reverse of that nigga who’s doing the intense bill gates approved anti aging vegan zero sun exposure program:
Before
IMG 4915

After
IMG 4916

all lighting and hair

Sun age you skin

But without sunlight exposure to you skin you look pale, looking pale = looking sick and weird (look at for example that anti age guy nigga thing, his skin look young, but weird)

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Btw the 3nd pic and the last pic is FAKE

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Sun age you skin

But without sunlight exposure to you skin you look pale, looking pale = looking sick and weird (look at for example that anti age guy nigga thing, his skin look young, but weird)
I think there is a lot of propaganda regarding how much the sun actually ages your skin, but either way people should definitely weigh the trade offs because I definitely think you can make the case for the pros of good coloring outweigh whatever additional aging. Your looks also matter more when young than old anyway

he is prettyboymaxxed ngl he did good should send me money for no reason ngl xd

I think there is a lot of propaganda regarding how much the sun actually ages your skin, but either way people should definitely weigh the trade offs because I definitely think you can make the case for the pros of good coloring outweigh whatever additional aging. Your looks also matter more when young than old anyway
You are right, the "if sun age you skin" idea is pretty vague
The sun good vs the sun bad , age skin WAR

Personally i would choice to keep a balance, not going tryhard to the sun , the same go to going tryhard not go to the sun

40 minutes sun is enough for all people to be tanned and the perfect time set to not AGE you skin completely

(it also depends on genetics, if you got bad aging genetics then do 20 minutes but then the other 40 minutes towards the whole body, otherwise you get a vitamine d deficient)

(if 40 minute dont make you tanned just inject melatonin or eat carrots, these things make you also tanned)

Balance

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck