This morph is better. He goes from weird looking normie to Chad
104DFF9F 141E 442B 9EC6 480E255A84F1

• Love it
Reactions: Romeo1111, AscendingHero and Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Looks like utter shit, 0 fucking harmony​

it's the point of the thread

i thought he had good jaw and everything else but just shit eyes but he has a pretty shit face all-around

just has gigasubhuman eye area haloing everything else

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse

i thought he had good jaw and everything else but just shit eyes but he has a pretty shit face all-around

He has that shit where your eyes are to close

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

No you just didn’t morph his face well enough. He still has a shit ipd and too small eyes in your morph.
The Rest of his face is above average for sure

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
No you just didn’t morph his face well enough. He still has a shit ipd and too small eyes in your morph.
The Rest of his face is above average for sure
I morphed the eye area like this: Where Gandy's eyebrows ended, would be aligned with where his eyebrows ended. Wherever his eyes ended up would be the new IPD.

And the new IPD is not bad, actually. It just seems that way because of midface.

Your morph (or the one you took from wherever) just looks good because his eyes are very big which balances out the midface.

Hunter eyes do not work on him. This is proof hunter eyes don't always ascend everyone

Your morph (or the one you took from wherever) just looks good because his eyes are very big which balances out the midface.

Hunter eyes do not work on him. This is proof hunter eyes don't always ascend everyone
No they are just big but still hunter eyes.
Hunter eyes work for everyone it’s just the proportions.
Those are hunter eyes. Maybe need a bit better under eye support but besides that they are hunter eyes

No they are just big but still hunter eyes.
Hunter eyes work for everyone it’s just the proportions.
Those are hunter eyes. Maybe need a bit better under eye support but besides that they are hunter eyes
View attachment 1416226
Wait. I just noticed. They changed his whole midface.

That black line above is his original eyebrow. It's set much higher than the new one. They changed his entire facial structure with this. I did not

Wait. I just noticed. They changed his whole midface.

View attachment 1416227
That black line above is his original eyebrow. It's set much higher than the new one. They changed his entire facial structure with this. I did not
They didn’t change the midface.
It’s exactly the same.
They only made the eyebrows more low set which is a Part of the eye area
EE59C741 F89B 47E0 8511 0A15505D0BD4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
That does change his FWHR though
Not the eyebrows but the wider ipd does.
But as I said the face is exactly the same.
The only thing which is morphed are the eyes and eyebrows.
That the face looks wider in the after is just a different perception caused by the wider set eyes

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Not the eyebrows but the wider ipd does.
But as I said the face is exactly the same.
The only thing which is morphed are the eyes and eyebrows.
That the face looks wider in the after is just a different perception caused by the wider set eyes
Nvm I got what you mean
This is him if he actually had that eye area on his face in real life.

He still ascends, but he looks a bit uncanny and less ''Chad'' than the morph i think. I think it was done on purpose to accentuate the ''ascension'' by making the morph MSPaint tier just slapping on a different eye area instead of trying to harmonize it with the face so we can register it like it's a real face.

Thoughts?

This is him if he actually had that eye area on his face in real life.
View attachment 1416237
He still ascends, but he looks a bit uncanny and less ''Chad'' than the morph i think. I think it was done on purpose to accentuate the ''ascension'' by making the morph MSPaint tier just slapping on a different eye area instead of trying to harmonize it with the face so we can register it like it's a real face.

Thoughts?
Sorry @RODEBLUR but @germanlooks take is much better. Marko's IPD and PFL are too low for his face. This morph fixes both so it's better.

Sorry @RODEBLUR but @germanlooks take is much better. Marko's IPD and PFL are too low for his face. This morph fixes both so it's better.
?

massive improvement unironically

Your morph is still an improvement but it doesn't really address low PFL and IPD.
It wasn't supposed to

The title of the thread is literally ''Marko Jaric with Gandy eyes''.

Not ''Fixed Marko Jaric'' or ''Ideal eye area for Marko Jaric''. It's literally just Gandy's eyes pasted onto him, the IPD is the same as Gandy's proportionally.