marriage is the most insane shit ever

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
JFL at having the government involved in a relationship with a woman. You're going to get DESTROYED when things go south.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Snowskinned, glaruz and 19 others
There are 0 advantages for a man to get married in 2024

Literally only drawbacks

One of my close friends is getting married and the cuck made me best man

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

He comes from a rich family and she has him whipped into oblivion. She will divorce rape him 100%

Same guy as this btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, Snowskinned, Zenis and 22 others
I just don't get the obligation of marriage for couples. Everyone knows that it's going to be a horrible decision once the relationship goes south.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, optimisticzoomer, Suns9999 and 5 others

Literally only drawbacks

He comes from a rich family and she has him whipped into oblivion. She will divorce rape him 100%
If you are a real friend you warned him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Suns9999, truthhurts and 1 other person
If you are a real friend you warned him
I done warned him for years. He's a naturally submissive cuck so he is destined for this life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Suns9999, iloveboobs and 4 others
At least 40% of people are literally braindead, no conscious thought, critical thinking 404

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
Only cucks get married in the west in 2024, giga low IQ behaviour

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, GabachoCopium, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
JFL at having the government involved in a relationship with a woman. You're going to get DESTROYED when things go south.
Marriage is only legit for us europoors wanting to passportmaxx to the us :lul:. Other than that I agree that it’s shitty and pointless.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts

Literally only drawbacks

Same guy as this btw

View attachment 3195612
Keep us updated when this happens:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I done warned him for years. He's a naturally submissive cuck so he is destined for this life
Forevergymcelling the type of guy to fuck his best friends wife after they get married then post about it on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, forevergymcelling, Yliaster and 1 other person
At uni I said this to my friends and they were too moronic/normie to analyse and critique a social norm, so all disagreed with me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
biggest meme ever. ltb sleeps with 20+ guys, and when she realizes chad won't commit, some lucky normie gets to legally bind her to half his assets while she give him less sex than she gave chad for free! all in return for... uhh...

Literally only drawbacks

Same guy as this btw

View attachment 3195612
High inhib if your best man speech isn’t filled with psl lingo

Cheery on top is you highjacking the projector showing you caught the wife in a chadfish

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and forevergymcelling
High inhib if your best man speech isn’t filled with psl lingo

Cheery on top is you highjacking the projector showing you caught the wife in a chadfish
speech needs to include at least several mentions of tyler maher

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
thats why in other cultures that aren't in the west still have the tradition to have an arranged marriages so you dont die alone

islamic marriage mogs you don't have to tell the government shit

Marriage Is the only way to ensure bottom 80% men don't die alone

But looking at it from the other side, there are tons of trash fathers that go rogue and their children get screwed for life. Starting a family as a foid is extremely high risk and men easily abuse this. Justice should be served when foids obviously divorce abuse. The system is trash, but the underlying idea of marriage is good and necessary to hold both parents accountable.

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
“High risk” like what? What do they even risk?
Imagine being stuck with a low end wagie job while the father is in another country and now you have to pay for everything on your own or find a cuck. Imagine trying to start something new with your post wall roastie body. People here overrate roastie SMV. Half of my friends and people I know IRL had divorced parents and most of them had absent fathers and were poor because of that. The life of these foids was over except for the few that found willing cucks.

Imagine being stuck with a low end wagie job while the father is in another country and now you have to pay for everything on your own or find a cuck. Imagine trying to start something new with your post wall roastie body. People here overrate roastie SMV. Half of my friends and people I know IRL had divorced parents and most of them had absent fathers and were poor because of that. The life of these foids was over except for the few that found willing cucks.
roastie single mom SMV is higher than that of most people on this forum.

it's not hard for a roastie single-mom to find a cuck, but of course she wants a good-looking cuck only

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
roastie single mom SMV is higher than that of most people on this forum.

it's not hard for a roastie single-mom to find a cuck, but of course she wants a good-looking cuck only
I do not count access to trash as high SMV, but IG you are right. Their co-existence with older men is always miserable and their children always suffer because of that. I cage at my current neighbours fucking once a week for 10 mins and the trivial shit they argue about. That guy sounds like a complete soy cuck btw. Hearing him jestermaxxing her kid improves my miserable depressing oldcel day, because I know other people have it worse even though they are technically not incels.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston