marriage

Suns9999

Suns9999

Master
what do women mean when they say they’re waiting until marriage. are they being truthful when they say this and are genuinely waiting for the right guy to settle down with or will they break this rule for a good looking guy to come along and absolutely rock their shit on some ONS type shit. im curious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and lokmazclock
It means ur their little cuck beta buxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Rhino LeFort, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
It means ur their little cuck beta buxx
do they have sex with good looking men on the side while still holding this same moral is what im asking

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
do they have sex with good looking men on the side while still holding this same moral is what im asking
GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Some do, some don’t. I wouldn’t bother risking it though

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
thank you, and risk what? embarrassing myself trying?
Yeah like if this is a real situation you’re in with a foid irl I’m saying don’t bother

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
Yeah like if this is a real situation you’re in with a foid irl I’m saying don’t bother
nah i think she’s just playing hard to get muh nigga :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Thinking you married a virgin when really you didn't
im not trying to marry her, but hypothetically if they were to bring it up, do they mean it sincerely?

im not trying to marry her, but hypothetically if they were to bring it up, do they mean it sincerely?
Sometimes yes sometimes not.

Only real way to know is if she bleeds.

Maybe if you knew her and hunf out with her every day since a young age and you married going e.g at 18, then she probably would be.

If you just met her or she's older there's a 50 50 chance it's a lie

• JFL

Maybe if you knew her and hunf out with her every day since a young age and you married going e.g at 18, then she probably would be.

what if they’re young as shit like in the 18 - 24 range, are they most likely lying?

Do girls not bleed if theyve ever used a dildo? Or like is that not how it works

Do girls not bleed if theyve ever used a dildo? Or like is that not how it works
They do
Bleeding = always virgin (vaginal penetration)
Not bleeding = probably not virgin but could be

So the false negative rate of not bleeding but she is a virgin is very low, if she is over age 17 and that happened, 99% chance she is lying about being a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
They do
Bleeding = always virgin (vaginal penetration)
Not bleeding = probably not virgin but could be

So the false negative rate of not bleeding but she is a virgin is very low, if she is over age 17 and that happened, 99% chance she is lying about being a virgin
But a dildo is veginal penetration right? Or am i not getting it

• JFL
But a dildo is veginal penetration right? Or am i not getting it
Yeh then its a false negative but I doubt many girls have used dildos, if they are the type to still be a virgin at an older age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
I don't know
How long have you known them
i’ve only known of them for like a couple days
and the conversation went like this:
“so how was the ghost?” (i asked because when we were in an elevator days prior i overheard a conversation of her talking about a ghost that raped her in her sleep)
“the one that raped you” :feelsgood:
and she looks at me with a shocked expression on her face and rests her hand on my face asking me if i believe in ghosts and i say “sometimes”. some other blabber happened after that but as we were parting ways i ask “did it feel it good though” and thats when she said “im waiting until marriage if that tells you anything” or something along the lines of that

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks
i’ve only known of them for like a couple days
and the conversation went like this:
“so how was the ghost?” (i asked because when we were in an elevator days prior i overheard a conversation of her talking about a ghost that raped her in her sleep)
“the one that raped you” :feelsgood:
and she looks at me with a shocked expression on her face and rests her hand on my face asking me if i believe in ghosts and i say “sometimes”. some other blabber happened after that but as we were parting ways i ask “did it feel it good though” and thats when she said “im waiting until marriage if that tells you anything” or something along the lines of that
Mirin low inhib

• JFL