Marriage

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
Imagine having a deal with some slut she'll have half of your property if you divorce and behind ur back fucking other men. I will never marry a single women. I will keep on cheating on them to make them kill themself. I'll get 1 kill and I'll get to fuck at the same time.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Imagine having a deal with some slut she'll have half of your property if you divorce and behind ur back fucking other men. I will never marry a single women. I will keep on cheating on them to make them kill themself. I'll get 1 kill and I'll get to fuck at the same time.
It's like someone is copying here threads I just read on 4chan

It's like someone is copying here threads I just read on 4chan
Don't you agree? Why would you ever marry someone I love being alone so having an annoying female around me all the time will lead me to going insane.

Don't you agree? Why would you ever marry someone I love being alone so having an annoying female around me all the time will lead me to going insane.
Everytime a girl asks me why don't I getting married, I say to her "Fuck you bitch you're not getting half my stuff only because you have double of my holes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back