Martin Luther was Based. Quote.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
JESUS CRUSHED the devils head on the Cross!

Quote heretics are not to be disputed with but to be condemned unheard and whilst they perish

Who the fuck is that

Martin Luther was heretic and an Ottoman ally and traitor of Europe.
I am glad to see protestcuck countries who followed that guy turned into caliphate, a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
I am glad to see protestcuck countries who followed that guy turned into caliphate, a self-fulfilling prophecy.
0267f48857fd8454804721c62a00d765 0

Actually Protestant countries prospered and were the happiest nations over Catholic nations who were filled with organized crime, drugs, corruption.

It wasn't until the last 10 years when those protestant nations left Christianity did they fall to Islam immigration.

Btw, that was the Calvinist. Not Lutherans.

View attachment 3106134

Actually Protestant countries prospered and were the happiest nations over Catholic nations who were filled with organized crime, drugs, corruption.

It wasn't until the last 10 years when those protestant nations left Christianity did they fall to Islam immigration.
Protestant countries were poor and backward in the middle ages all the way untill recent few hundred years.
Scandinavia was literally the most backwater area of Europe, something like Moldova is today, during it's entire history untill they discovered gas in the last century.
Btw, that was the Calvinist. Not Lutherans.
Martin Luther was an Ottoman ally.

He, as well as Zwingli, saw the Ottoman Turks as useful allies against the forces of the Roman Catholic Church along the lines of 'the enemy of my enemy may be counted my friend'.Nov 17, 2018
Now every single Lutheran country is turning into caliphate, a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Protestant countries were poor and backward in the middle ages all the way untill recent few hundred years.
Scandinavia was literally the most backwater area of Europe, something like Moldova is today, during it's entire history untill they discovered gas in the last century.

Martin Luther was an Ottoman ally.

Now every single Lutheran country is turning into caliphate, a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Everything you JUST SAID is false. Luther opposed the Ottomons like in the photo I sent while the Pope's bow in mosques and kiss the quran.

You're a hypocrite liar. Secondly Scandanavia and other Protestant Countries were the happiest and most prosperous nations until the last 10 years when they became atheist like all countries worldwide since its the end times.

But go back before 10 years ago and the happiest places to live were Protestant.

Catholic nations like Italy and Latin America were always Shitholes filled with crime.

Everything you JUST SAID is false. Luther opposed the Ottomons like in the photo I sent while the Pope's bow in mosques and kiss the quran.

You're a hypocrite liar. Secondly Scandanavia and other Protestant Countries were the happiest and most prosperous nations until the last 10 years when they became atheist like all countries worldwide since its the end times.

But go back before 10 years ago and the happiest places to live were Protestant.

Catholic nations like Italy and Latin America were always Shitholes filled with crime

Catholic nations like Italy and Latin America were always Shitholes filled with crime.

Martin Luther saw Ottomans as allies, as I said:

He, as well as Zwingli, saw the Ottoman Turks as useful allies against the forces of the Roman Catholic Church along the lines of 'the enemy of my enemy may be counted my friend'.Nov 17, 2018

What the fuck are you talking about, nerdic phhaggot?
I just said that for the VAST MAJORITY of human history northern Europe was backwater, especially Scandinavia which was something like Moldova is today untill they discovered gas in the last century.
They were prospherous for a very short period of time.
Italy basically invented European culture.
Are you really this deluded?
Anyway, have fun with your beloved allies.

Last edited:
i only know about the nigger MLK who the fuck is that

I just said that for the VAST MAJORITY of human history northern Europe was backwater, especially Scandinavia which was something like Moldova is today untill they discovered gas in the last century.
Anyway, have fun with your beloved "allies".

YOUR POPES BOWED IN MOSQUES TOWARD MECCA AND KISSED THE QURAN

you cant come back from that one, no wonder you ignored the photo i sent of it.

Buddy I'm a literal Med. I'm Eastern Orthodox rn. Fact is the Pope is a satanic heresy and the Church is full of satanic forgery and blasphemy and corruption.
All Italy did is be corrupt and bring the Mafia to America and Latin Catholic countries are shitholes.

Luther wrote several works about the Ottoman threat, including "On War Against the Turk" (1529) and "Military Sermon Against the Turks" (1530). In these works, he argued that it was a Christian's duty to resist the Ottomans militarily, but he also cautioned against seeing the war as a crusade or religiously motivated battle. He believed that the primary way to combat the Turks was through repentance and spiritual renewal within Christianity, rather than relying solely on military force.

No, Martin Luther was not an ally of the Turks. In fact, his views on the Ottoman Empire, which was often referred to as "the Turks" during his time, were complex and generally negative, reflecting the broader European Christian sentiment of the era.

During Luther's time in the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire was expanding into Europe, and many Europeans, including Luther, viewed this expansion as a significant threat to Christendom. Luther saw the Ottomans as a tool of divine punishment, used by God to chastise Christians for their sins, particularly for the corruption within the Church.

Luther wrote several works about the Ottoman threat, including "On War Against the Turk" (1529) and "Military Sermon Against the Turks" (1530). In these works, he argued that it was a Christian's duty to resist the Ottomans militarily, but he also cautioned against seeing the war as a crusade or religiously motivated battle. He believed that the primary way to combat the Turks was through repentance and spiritual renewal within Christianity, rather than relying solely on military force.

In summary, Luther was not an ally of the Turks; rather, he saw them as adversaries and a divine instrument of judgment. His views were shaped by the context of his time, when the Ottoman Empire was perceived as a major threat to Europe.

i only know about the nigger MLK who the fuck is that
He was a Catholic Augustin Monk who humiliated the satanic catholic church and to this day they are bitter even tho their current Pope called him a hero :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They are mad cuz he shat on them and they failed to assassinate him like angry devils.

Now they cry on youtube but some catholics actually are kind somewhat to him.

@XtrovertNTnormalfag

Faggot your own pope loves Luther how humiliating for you. Can't even take cathcucks seriously

Instead of vilifying Luther as the perpetrator of a pernicious poison, Francis affirms him as a truly Catholic pastor who confronted ecclesial corruption. And Francis says he did this by administering medicine for the church—ultimately, the doctrine of justification by faith alone.Oct 31, 2016
What Does the Catholic Church Really Think about Martin Luther?

Pope Francis today praised Martin Luther in what were the most positive remarks made yet by a pontiff about a man excommunicated following his attempts to root out abuses within the Catholic Church. He made the comments during a special joint Catholic and Lutheran prayer gathering in Lund, Sweden where the two churches pledged to end half a millennium of division.

“With gratitude we acknowledge that the Reformation helped give greater centrality to Sacred Scripture in the Church’s life,” Francis said in the 11th century Lutheran Cathedral in a service marking 500 years since the birth of the Reformation. “The spiritual experience of Martin Luther challenges us to remember that apart from God we can do nothing.”

He added: “With the concept of ‘by grace alone,’ he [Luther] reminds us that God always takes the initiative, prior to any human response, even as he seeks to awake that response. The doctrine of justification thus expresses the essence of human existence before God.”

I guess that's what he meant by "sin boldly"

No, Martin Luther was not an ally of the Turks. In fact, his views on the Ottoman Empire, which was often referred to as "the Turks" during his time, were complex and generally negative, reflecting the broader European Christian sentiment of the era.

During Luther's time in the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire was expanding into Europe, and many Europeans, including Luther, viewed this expansion as a significant threat to Christendom. Luther saw the Ottomans as a tool of divine punishment, used by God to chastise Christians for their sins, particularly for the corruption within the Church.

In summary, Luther was not an ally of the Turks; rather, he saw them as adversaries and a divine instrument of judgment. His views were shaped by the context of his time, when the Ottoman Empire was perceived as a major threat to Europe.
He was against military response to the Ottomans during gratest Ottoman onslaught in the 16th century when Ottomans attacked german lands and besieged Vienna, making him their allies.
Also not only did Protestantism flourish under the Ottomans, but in some places, the Ottoman empire was what allowed it to exist.
main-qimg-c019cc2e282142c99d005724770e1081-lq

An Ottoman miniature of John Sigismund, lord of Transylvania and Ottoman vassal, bowing before Suleiman the Magnificent, who called him his “beloved son.” Sigismund would controversially convert to Protestantism.

Pope Francis today praised Martin Luther in what were the most positive remarks made yet by a pontiff about a man excommunicated following his attempts to root out abuses within the Catholic Church. He made the comments during a special joint Catholic and Lutheran prayer gathering in Lund, Sweden where the two churches pledged to end half a millennium of division.

“With gratitude we acknowledge that the Reformation helped give greater centrality to Sacred Scripture in the Church’s life,” Francis said in the 11th century Lutheran Cathedral in a service marking 500 years since the birth of the Reformation. “The spiritual experience of Martin Luther challenges us to remember that apart from God we can do nothing.”

He added: “With the concept of ‘by grace alone,’ he [Luther] reminds us that God always takes the initiative, prior to any human response, even as he seeks to awake that response. The doctrine of justification thus expresses the essence of human existence before God.”

Pope Francisis reign will pass. He is one pope, another, smarter popes will come.
But the sect established by Martin Luther never will rise it's ugly head again.

He was against military response to the Ottomans during gratest Ottoman onslaught in the 16th century when Ottomans attacked german lands and besieged Vienna, making him their allies.
Also not only did Protestantism flourish under the Ottomans, but in some places, the Ottoman empire was what allowed it to exist.

An Ottoman miniature of John Sigismund, lord of Transylvania and Ottoman vassal, bowing before Suleiman the Magnificent, who called him his “beloved son.” Sigismund would controversially convert to Protestantism.
No facts just random bs. No sources. Nothing.

Notice again u dodge how ur Popes bowed and prayed in islamic mosques toward mecca and prayed in synagogues and kissed the quran.

This is considered heresy according to Vatican I.

The Papacy is a joke.

Jay Dyer does an amazing job exposing ur satanic laughing stock church.

Lol so Protestants converted Muslims while ur catholic church was murdering Protestants for speaking out against the corruption and satanism in it.

Good job.

Lol so Protestants converted Muslims while ur catholic church was murdering Protestants for speaking out against the corruption and satanism in it.

Good job.
No, that guy was catholic who converted to protestantism under Ottomans, who supported it. Are you really that dumb?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pope Francisis reign will pass. He is one pope, another, smarter popes will come.
But the sect established by Martin Luther never will rise it's ugly head again.
End of the world buddy. Fact is, ur just mad Catholics failed to stop Luther or dig up his grave like they did to other people who spoke out against corruption like the satanic mafia corrupt church they are.

Catholics butthurt by luther but ur own pope honors him

Must suck.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

No, that guy was catholic who converted to protestantism under Ottomans, who supported it. Are you really that dumb?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Again running from this. Nothing u say will erase this. U don't acknowledge it cuz it scares u. U can't deal with it.

Ur done.

Hq720 5

Francis took off his shoes as he entered the huge mosque, before bowing his head in prayer for several minutes, facing Mecca and standing next to Istanbul's Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran, in what a Vatican spokesman described as a joint "moment of silent adoration" of God.Nov 29, 2014
Pope Francis prays in Istanbul's Blue Mosque - ReuteFrancis took off his shoes as he entered the huge mosque, before bowing his head in prayer for several minutes, facing Mecca and standing next to Istanbul's Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran, in what a Vatican spokesman described as a joint "moment of silent adoration" of God.

Nov 29, 2014
Pope Francis prays in Istanbul's Blue Mosque - Reutersrs

Neither you are both wrong. Orthodoxy is the way b
I'm orthodox but sometimes I agree and feel lutheran.

People like Jay Dyer make me wanna stay orthodox also and some signs I had in my life.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
No facts just random bs. No sources. Nothing.

Notice again u dodge how ur Popes bowed and prayed in islamic mosques toward mecca and prayed in synagogues and kissed the quran.

This is considered heresy according to Vatican I.

The Papacy is a joke.

Jay Dyer does an amazing job exposing ur satanic laughing stock church.

I presented you the facts and sources, while you presented nothing but ramblings of a nerdic cuck who watches his people being replaced with their muslim former allies.
End of the world buddy. Fact is, ur just mad Catholics failed to stop Luther or dig up his grave like they did to other people who spoke out against corruption like the satanic mafia corrupt church they are.

Catholics butthurt by luther but ur own pope honors him

Must suck.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
I am not mad, I am perfectly satisfied that the Catholic church will never disppear, while Lutherans heresy already did.
You seem like a very mad and agressive person, very non-christian of you.

@XtrovertNTnormalfag Catholicism is the truth Protestants are coping

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I presented you the facts and sources, while you presented nothing but ramblings of a nerdic cuck who watches his people being replaced with their muslim former allies.

I am not mad, I am perfectly satisfied that the Catholic church will never disppear, while Lutherans heresy already did.
You seem like a very mad and agressive person, very non-christian of you.
Again running from ur quran kissing Pope photos and evidence.

Then being a pharisee
"you seem aggressive not Christian of you."

Didn't Jesus say first take the plank out of your own eye?

You proved you're not only a a liar but a satanic hypocrite pharisee. Nice.

Catholicism is satans church and you failed to stop Protestanism.
It's alive and well.

I'm orthodox btw.:lul:

@XtrovertNTnormalfag Catholicism is the truth Protestants are coping
Lutheranism is dead while Catholicism still lives, that's why this guy is mad.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lutheranism is dead while Catholicism still lives, that's why this guy is mad.
Lutheranism is well alive. Your going to Hell and you lost every crusade except the first one. You're a laughing stock and God wasn't with you during the crusades.

America is Protestant and shits on any catholic country.

Your pope has no power anymore. Papacy is done.

@ElTruecel

:lul:

Hq720 5

Lutheranism is well alive. Your going to Hell and you lost every crusade except the first one. You're a laughing stock and God wasn't with you during the crusades.

@ElTruecel

View attachment 3106720
Your sect loves and worships usury heretic fags

@ElTruecel

View attachment 3106720
Also Catholics strengthened america. The base of America’s power was by Catholics Protestant coper

We are gothic chads and kicked your ass verbally and physically like Luther did.
Luther died regretting his decisions retard Protestant. Protestantism in America is evangelicals worshiping Israel, homosexuality and usury

Luther died regretting his decisions retard Protestant. Protestantism in America is evangelicals worshiping Israel, homosexuality and usury
He never regretted his decision why make up lies? proves the spirit of papist.

Yes america is blessed when they support Israel Israel is the best friend you can have as a nation they even gift countries like Greece the most best modern weapons to fight with turkey if war breaks out.

Fucking faggot antizionist prideful catholic

Ur pope prayed in a synagogue and said Jews don't need Jesus.

Lol

Also Catholics strengthened america. The base of America’s power was by Catholics Protestant coper
No proof just satanic lies.

Protestanism runs America.

Catholicism just bringed satanic cartel and Italian mafia.

Catholic countries are shitholes.